Jamisun is offline Associate Member

Novla, clomid, arimidex...Oh my

I have decided on a deca /test cycle for my first. I was debating on an eq/winny, but chnaged my mind. I will only be running low doses. I am going to do 250mg test week 1-8, and 200mg deca week 1-8. I will have clomid for post cycle, and novla on hand in case. should I run arimidex throughout to prevent gyno, and if so can I skip the novla. I am worried about a bounce back effect. I have been told that at these dosages I should not have any problems.

also with these low dosages should I still run run the clomid like this:

day 1 300mg ed
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50mg ed

or do I need less?

CJWolf is offline New Member
    you still need to run the clomid the way you posted.

you ALWAYS need to have nolvadex on hand. of course, the better bet would be to run arimidex at 0.25 mg/day for the whole time, but nolvadex is always necessary, becuase if you were to start noticing gyno symptoms while on arimidex, it would be too late, and nolvadex would be the only thing to help you.

Just invest in some nolvadex for now, you probably won't use it, but at least you'll have it.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO, Clomid at the end at the normal dosage. And Nolva on hand. With the two of those you should be fine. good luck

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i think the doses are a little on the low side, but i guess you have to try it out and see how your body reacts. maybe even extend to 10 weeks so you can finish the bottle. good luck, when do you start?

I guy over at anabolex said it is a good idea to run proviron throughout the cycle, all the way through clomid. It adds muscle hardness, so I will do that instead of arimidex for gyno and bloat. i will have novla on hand just in case. Is 30 novla enough?

still growin is offline Member
    Just remember, Nolvadex will not prevent deca gyno. You need to get your hands on some bromo too if you can.

Thread Information