djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Winny for girls?

My girlfriend wants to take some winny.
    Should she take the injectable or the orals?
    We have 10mg TT Tabs already.
    What does everyone think and at what dosage?
    Thanks

full contact is offline Junior Member
    my buddy gave his chick 2 tt ed and had her take clen with it she was a gymnist and had really good thing's happen. don't know the clen amout
    she also got pretty good temper will on it but it ould be from the clen.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Please have her go sign up for the women's forum and talk to some of the female members. They know so much more about this and you want to make sure she is safe. It is little effort for a lot of return.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I wouldn't give her more than 10mg/day. Anything over that with winny and you will probably see some masculazation. My gf takes 10mg/day with great results and no masculazation.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Please have her go sign up for the women's forum and talk to some of the female members. They know so much more about this and you want to make sure she is safe. It is little effort for a lot of return.
    EXACTLY!!!!

misterklean is offline New Member
    higher doses will turn her clit into a dick. i'm serious. i know wome women who experienced that side effect.

full contact is offline Junior Member
    Thats tough haven a chick with a dick. There clit gets all swollen.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member

OK

Well I really dont want that. NO CHICKS WITH DICKS. I think we will keep the dose at 10mg.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by misterklean
    higher doses will turn her clit into a dick.
    Horseshit! You would have to be some amazingly freaky doses for the kind of growth you are reffering to.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by Pete235

Horseshit! You would have to be some amazingly freaky doses for the kind of growth you are reffering to.
    I totally agree, plus a little clit gtowth is not a bad thing, most woman can not get an orgasm, and the clit inlargment allowes them to cum much easier...

I still wouldn't go much above 10mg / day...good luck...XXL

You can properly dose injectable with insulin pin...XXL

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL

I totally agree, plus a little clit gtowth is not a bad thing, most woman can not get an orgasm, and the clit inlargment allowes them to cum much easier...

I still wouldn't go much above 10mg / day...good luck...XXL
    If your girl has this problem, send her to me, I will fix it!
    But I would listen to lg, and have her sign up on the wonans forum for sure. We don't need any chicks with dicks here!

Originally posted by still growin

If your girl has this problem, send her to me, I will fix it!
    But I would listen to lg, and have her sign up on the wonans forum for sure. We don't need any chicks with dicks here!
    I hope this is not an atack on my manhood here......and don't make me get my woman to type shit here and answer this one...LOL...XXXL

Originally posted by Little Girl
    Women, however, often prefer the oral Winstrol This, by all means, makes sense since female athletes have a distinctly lower daily requirement of stanozolol , usually 10-16 mg/day. Thus the daily quantity of tablets is reduced to 5-8 so that gastrointes-tinal pain and increased liver values occur very rarely. Another reason for the oral intake in women is that the dosage to be taken can be divided into equal doses. This has the advantage that unlike the 50 mg injections-it does not lead to a significant in-crease in the androgens and thus the androgenic -caused side ef-fects (virilization symptoms) can be reduced.

(copied from http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#)

BRING HER TO OUR AR FEMALE FORUMS, She will take her own decision and she will be the only one to blame if something turns badly...

LG
    I agree that the oral winny is much more convenient way to go, but if you put 10iu of winny into a slin pin (it has to be micronized winstrol) that would give 5mg, 20iu would give 10mg...etc...and the ED injections cause more stedily and even stanazol level in the blodd streem in my opinion, do to the crystals desolving in the body at a even rate...i hope you know i am not arguing with you here, i am just giveing another option, you could meassure out the injactable winny and still take it orally 5iu 2-3 time a day...XXL

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL

I hope this is not an atack on my manhood here......and don't make me get my woman to type shit here and answer this one...LOL...XXXL
    Never doubted you bro! I new you'd come through. Just looking for something on the side(not necessarily your woman! )

Thread Information