xplicit is offline Member

How fast does it take for clomid to start working ?

LOL this is my 4th clomid topic in a row but i did a search on it and i cant find these answers. Sorry if im annoying anyone with the posts.

I feel a little differnt today l am tired mentally and physically and dont have any motivation to do anything, im really hoping this aint the clomid, thats why im asking when does it start working ? I took 6 pills last night at midnight and im planning on taking 2 at like 10pm.

also
    Say if i were to skip clomid how much of my gains( percent) would i lose?
    I took test cyp 250mgs weeks 1-10
    EQ 500mgs weeks 1-10
    Winstrol 50mgs ed weeks 6-13

From what i heard win and eq leave solid gains and i dont think the cyp helped me too much i didnt feel extra strenght. The gear was all **. Thanks for you help i appreciate it.

bump

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    the clomid is working. You should be able to keep most of your gains if you eat and train correctly. It is all on how your eat and train buddy.

So if i want to quit takign the clomid and just push my self to train as hard as i have been while on the juice and eat good i should be fine ? Basically if i can contiune what i was doing at that level i should be ok ???

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, don't stop taking the Clomid...it will most likely prove to be a serious mistake...after a few weeks you should be back to normal...the situation you've described is fairly common...

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Do Not stop the clomid. My last cycle I made a Big mistake and did not take clomid at the end of a deca /winny/sust cycle. I oonly took 4cc of sust in the middle for a boost and figured my natural test was fine. I kept everything for about 3 weeks and then bam. Of course about 5 of the pounds I lost was water but still. The clomid will keep you from going from top of the world one day to "hey that guys looks kinda big" the next. My point I will never skip clomid at the end of a cycle again.

havoc is offline Junior Member
    yes, don't stop the clomid.

Thread Information