Thread: pick one

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

pick one

for my test/EQ cycle i have to pick one of the three tests: ttokyo sustanon at 500mg/week, ttokyo test enanthate at 400mg/week or quality vet labs test enanthate at 500mg/week, which one do you guys think will be the best. i am also running eq 400mg/week.
    thanks.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ttokkyo sust i used before, didn't like it too much, stingy sites after injection and my results weren't fabulous...i got best results off russian cyctahohs...but considering your choices id use the tt sust...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd choose the QV enanthate if the price is similar.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm planning on an upcoming Test/Eq cycle. Keep us posted on your results!

the QV test is rediculously low priced, im tellin ya, unbelievabley low priced. does anyone have experience with their products? for this price i might just drop EQ and go for 750mg a week of test shit!!!!

NOTICE: of course i mean the prices in my imaginery dream world, this is all just pretend. steroids donot even exist right?

nobody disputes ttokyo EQs supremacy right?

berry is offline Associate Member
    lets c those results ,750 test way to much unless u are like 240 ripped

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    ttokkyo eq is the nectar of the Gods.

tt sust is very potent. if its a first go, 500 test is enough for 20 lbs at least if diet , training and sleep is in order. if a second or third 500/400 like u said...now if ur a vet of the game 750 might be the ticket

i just turned 18 and in the past 2 months, ive grown 2 shoe sizes, gained 10 pounds, completed the growth of my facial hair, and have had MUCH oily skin including some chest acne. im worried im about to have a growth spurt or something and im gonna miss it by doing a cycle. apart from the stunted height, is there any other kind of thing that would make juice a bad idea now? i feel like holding off a little while longer like a few months. im fine with my height, but i dont want to think that there is more possible developements in my body that are gonna be wasted.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    tt eq/enanthate ................

peace bb79

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    if ur still growing, fuck saucing. you gained 10lbs in two months? that is almost as much as you on a cycle, wait it out bro.

i would. my shoes, height were the same size for 5 years before i touched the soy sauce. not saying wait that long, but make sure u r fully grown...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    i just turned 18 and in the past 2 months, ive grown 2 shoe sizes, gained 10 pounds, completed the growth of my facial hair, and have had MUCH oily skin including some chest acne. im worried im about to have a growth spurt or something and im gonna miss it by doing a cycle. apart from the stunted height, is there any other kind of thing that would make juice a bad idea now? i feel like holding off a little while longer like a few months. im fine with my height, but i dont want to think that there is more possible developements in my body that are gonna be wasted.

i take my earlier post back, and i agree with papapump. this is simple..........if youre worried, then wait. i wouldnt take a chance on jeopordizing any natural growth ability you have left, especially if youre still growing like that.........

peace bb79

ill give it a few more months, but i am in no way backing out. i will not acheive what i want naturally. i just wanted to know if apart from height, anything else is stunted by juice.
    thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    for entertainment only.

Thread Information