bondsquad is offline New Member

Anyone else ever have this problem?

After I inserted the needle today I started to sweat really badly, my heart started racing and I felt like I was going to vomit. I felt really bad, so I took the needle out without injecting. I waited a couple of minutes and I felt fine so I changed needles and went to inject again. And I felt the exact same way, I went ahead and finished the injection the second time. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on why this happened. I think I might just be freaking out mentally, but I don't know.

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    probably just hit a nerve bro

inertia is offline Associate Member

Re: Anyone else ever have this problem?

Originally posted by bondsquad
    After I inserted the needle today I started to sweat really badly, my heart started racing and I felt like I was going to vomit. I felt really bad, so I took the needle out without injecting. I waited a couple of minutes and I felt fine so I changed needles and went to inject again. And I felt the exact same way, I went ahead and finished the injection the second time. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on why this happened. I think I might just be freaking out mentally, but I don't know.
    my best guess would be anxiety!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    u were nervous. thats it. nothing is wrong with you, you just got the jitters. I wish I would have video-taped...not necessarily for me to show off my sexy ass...but more to show you how much a pussy I was the first few times. My gosh...it was like a 30 minutes process, took 2 min to get ready and 28 min of saying "alright PumP, quit being a Nancy...if EXCESS and ARTHUR can do it, shit...I can do it".

now its cake. its like going pee...just a reflex

thegame01 is offline Member
    i agree with Papa,definitely nerves .I havent experienced it yet but i am sure i will on the first shot(soon). My bro trains with me so it will be a little more comfortable for me.

Your shoving a needle into yourself ,thats enough to make you sweat first few times. dont worry about it bro you are normal.

Good luck on your cycle and keep us posted

Thread Information