View Poll Results: How did equipoise perform ?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I ran 600mg week and loved it!

21 38.89%
  • I ran 600mg and what? equipoise is a steroid ?

12 22.22%
  • I ran less and had great results.

11 20.37%
  • I would never try equipoise because everyone says it sucks!

10 18.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    odix is offline Member

equipoise @ 600mg/week poll

So, for all of you that have tried equipoise , i need a vote.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I ran it and liked it at 600, nothing spectacular, but with b-12 and ran for 14+ i FOUND IT USEFUL.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SNUKA is offline Member
    I ran it at 400mg the first time and 600mg the second time. I front loaded for 1-2 weeks both times and I found 600mg to more effective, but like BigGuns101 said its nothing spectacular. Increased endurance at first, vascularity, a little increase in appetite on injections day and the following day. Last time the pumps were too crazy def cause of the increased blood cell count this led to lethargy later down the road. I liked it cause it doesn't bloat me, no hair loss, gyno or acne sides with it, but I didn't feel that it was worth the money in the long run. I probably won't run it again unless I can get a painless or close to painless bold prop recipe I would be interested in giving that a try in an 8 weeker.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i dont think ill run it again. i thought it was gonna be a lot better then it really was.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I ran 600mg and what? equipoise is a steroid ?
    LOL i love it perfect answer!

odix is offline Member
    ahhh that hurts ;\ i just got done with a test+deca +dbol , was going for a test+Equipoise +var+masteron ...do you guys think i should swap the eq with deca? I already purchased this stuff ;[ or should I run them both ?

odix is offline Member
    bump for more votes

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    ahhh that hurts ;\ i just got done with a test+deca+dbol, was going for a test+Equipoise+var+masteron...do you guys think i should swap the eq with deca? I already purchased this stuff ;[ or should I run them both ?

OMG, I am going to start the EXACT same cycle! You should PM me your dosing. I am also thinking of using a-bomb for the first 4 weeks to kick start. Eq and test take awhile to kick in. I have never done eq and am curious about trying it. How long are you using the mast for? I am think of using it in the second half of the 14 week cycle. Looking forward to the poll results.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gained increased endurance and vascularity with the use of EQ @ 600mg/wk...the only downfall is that I didn't begin to feel or see the results until about 12+ weeks into the cycle...

I opt for shorter cycles these days, so I have no use for EQ anymore unless I could get ahold of some painless EQ prop...NOT! I'm yet to hear of it.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    bump

SupaDJDiesel is offline New Member
    I didn't particularly like the appetite increase, but I found it extremely good for vascularity, endurance, and joint comfort. Strength in the 6-8 rep range also increased.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    This is my second time running EQ ( 2 years in between cycles) and I'm currently in the beginning of week 6, (gear is legit) and I still haven't felt the EQ kick in. The prop strength I got from the kickstart is diminished and I'm starting to getting frustrated from delay

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't say I love eq but it's useful in a cutter for hardening up and getting some vascularity.
    I'm just about to start cutting down and i'll be using eq this time around at a much higher dosage then I have in the past to see if it can be a little more beneficial then that..

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Don't really like Eq, give me High blood pressure at doses higher than 400mg/week.

darr is offline Member
    try uping the dose to 800mg1-13wks.its still not that gud!!!!!!!

odix is offline Member
    damn with all these comments im feeling discouraged.. im already taking var and masteron so i dont think i need another vascular steroid .. I want strength increases, besides tren and deca , what do you all recommend to run in conjunction ?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Im running it right now--over 600mg and i love the stuff, i really dont care what anyone says..with all the mixed reviews these days the polls the faqs etc, theres only one way to find out and thats to try it...i get increased endurance, insane vascularity, and probably some strength too, i could definitely see it in many future cycles.

CD

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Im running it right now--over 600mg and i love the stuff, i really dont care what anyone says..with all the mixed reviews these days the polls the faqs etc, theres only one way to find out and thats to try it...i get increased endurance, insane vascularity, and probably some strength too, i could definitely see it in many future cycles.

CD
    Exactly thats what I did and I love it!

Exactly thats what I did and I love it!
    NICE MAN!!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    the most i've run is 600mg per week and i love it. I havent run it for a while i might start again lol. I've ran at 400mg per week and 600mg is much better IMO
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

odix is offline Member
    but what does equipoise do for strength gains compared to nandrolone ?

but what does equipoise do for strength gains compared to nandrolone ?
    Its hard to tell man, i really think youre looking too deep for the answer, the best way to tell is run it yourself, combined with other aas it will be hard to tell but the benefits will certainly be there...

CD

cbc5010 is offline Junior Member
    should you spit up 600 mg throughout a few days or inject it all at once?

odix is offline Member
    twice a week sounds good with the long ester. undecylenate is longer then even decanoate i think.

looks like its good stuff to me

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    does anyone else get high blood pressure and pounding heart from eq?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    600 is a decent amount in the first few cycles. EQ like most other steroids jumps to the next level at a gram or more.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

CD
    ditto i love the stuff myself,the vascularity and muscle hardness that i get off it is the bollox................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Eq is just testosterone modified slightly to aromatize less. Expect results similar to test without the same weight gain and water retention.

I did several poles on different sites, and 600mgs/week is the magic number for most people. One UG even offers it as a 600mg/ml version for that reason.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

CD
    pussy...

Its hard to tell man, i really think youre looking too deep for the answer, the best way to tell is run it yourself, combined with other aas it will be hard to tell but the benefits will certainly be there...

CD
    I always kind of thought of it like Poor Mans Masteron /Primo, in terms of it's cosmetic effects. You can run a ton of it for the same cost as a relatively small amount of either of the other two drugs.

Also, a certain UG offers it at 600mgs/ml, so you can bang 1200mgs and not even fill up the whole syringe. That's a dose I've actually thought about in the past...

Calm down Tai!!!!

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I always kind of thought of it like Poor Mans Masteron /Primo, in terms of it's cosmetic effects. You can run a ton of it for the same cost as a relatively small amount of either of the other two drugs.

Also, a certain UG offers it at 600mgs/ml, so you can bang 1200mgs and not even fill up the whole syringe. That's a dose I've actually thought about in the past...
    Wouldn't that hurt??

takedownII is offline Member
    Since 600 mg seems to be the best dosage, how long is the best time to run it? Is longer necessarily better?

i've heard equipoise isn't all that great except for increasing appetite which can be useful for gaining mass, but as far as getting bigger, people have told me to go with deca which i did. It does get out of ur system a whole lot faster though .

odix is offline Member
    but masteron vs eq for strength its masteron hands down eh ? I decided to run it and ill start in one week, i will keep you all posted although im running var next to it which may have a similar effect on me. eq to me is just one of those mysterious steroids , meaning you don't know what to expect fully as you do with tren or test or deca ....4 months of it ought to solve that for me ;] great responses bro's and lots of good advice im taking in here.

No1_Brawler is offline Banned
    never did like equipose

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Wouldn't that hurt??
    It didn't hurt me. I have to be totally honest and say that now that I'm on HRT, I don't really put much time into keeping up with all of the UGs, because it seems like a new one is always popping up....but this UG in particular produces totally pain free EQ at 600mgs/ml.

EQ in it's raw state (no oil added) is actually an oil not a powder, so it's actually not too difficult to produce it pain free at high(ish) concentrations. I home brewed some at 400mgs/ml about 4-5 years ago.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i ran 600mg a week last time for 16 weeks and fveel in love with it after hearing bad reviews i wasnt going to even try it and now i am in love, swo i am running it at 900mg a week this time for 14 weeks again....

sonny12473 is offline New Member
    I'm looking to strictly have better endurance for jiu-jitsu. Eq at 600mg week was recommended. What are your thoughts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information