rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Angry missed my shot day

i was supposed to take my weekly dosage of 300mg t-200 on thursday. this would have been my fourth shot/week. the guy that keeps my gear had to go out of town unexpectedly thursday morning and will not be back until tomorrow [sunday]. i can't get into his house to get my stuff. i will be taking my shot tomorrow, three days late. that will make 10 days since my last injection. i know that the juice is just starting to hit my system as well. how bad is missing my shot on thursday going to be. how should i catch up on my dosages if that is even possible. i will be able to take my stuff tomorrow. i am soooooo pissed.
    Last edited by rrrddd; 08-10-2002 at 06:53 AM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I do not think that missing one day will do that much damamage, however if the wait becomes any longer then levels within your blody could drop to low. Maybe you could work out a plan in the future in case your freind is every in the same sistutation where you will access to a key. But for now, 1 day should not be that big of a deal.
    IC

it will be THREE days. if my levels are really low, can they be raised again when i take my next shot.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have ruined your entire cycle. I am just kidding. Since you are using long esters it will not be a big deal just shoot tomorrow and then get back on your regular schedule.

demetri is offline Member
    Keep your juice at home. IMO if you have to hide it at someone else’s place you shouldn't be doing it.

That said I doubt that 3 days late will make any noticeable difference, just get back on your normal schedule and you'll be growin.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    thats ridiculous, you know how many people probably dont keep their gear at their places? and your telling me all these people shouldn't be juicing, i think keeping your gear away from your place is a lovely idea...kinda like dont shit in your own backyard...just my .02$ though...ive gotten off the subject though, 3 days missing wont to a whole lot, chances are it wont affect you at all...get that shot in you and you'll be all set, take care/good luck

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I don't know why anyone would not want to keep their gear at home. If you do so at least keep it where you control the access to it. What would you do if this guy went out for 3 or 4 weeks? If I was in your situation ( something which I wouldn't let happen in the first place )I would cry! This guys schedule is already mildly dickin with your cycle.
    I would take this painless ( only a 3 day delay )lesson and make the necessary adjustments in the future.
    djdjdjddjon, I fail to see the benefit of keeping your gear away from home aside from maybe hiding it from your old lady. Could you tell us why you store away from home?
    Personally I would just get a lockbox if I had nosy girl, roomates or parents.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well chica,
    I will give you a great reason why people keep their gear away from home. If you receive gear via the mail and there is a chance the police may want to bust your door down the best place to have your gear is somewhere else. Personally I don't take that precaution but if there is a controlled delivery chances are they are going to bust you for what is found in your house with the search warrant and not what they delivered.

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by chicamahomico

djdjdjddjon, I fail to see the benefit of keeping your gear away from home aside from maybe hiding it from your old lady.
    I keep my gear in the kitchen cupboards with my other supplements. It's right beside my whey protein. Syringes are in the top shelf. Granted my roommate isn't troubled by this, and I have lived on my own most of the last 10 years.

I've taken my gear with me when I've gone to visit family so that I don't screw up my cycles.

I don't believe in hiding it, I also don't believe in volunteering information. Not everybody needs to know every little thing that I'm doing but I never lie about it.

If you're not keeping it at home to hide it from the old lady the I think that's plain wrong. If you're involved with someone they have every right to know if you’re doing something that could endanger your health or cause you to behave differently.

Just my 2 cents.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I agree with demetri on this one Rickson, but I have seen the error I/we have made here. Demetri and I are in Canada where posession ( unless for intent of trafficking ) is not illegal. You are in the USA no doubt. In USA importing of a schedule 3 substance will probably get you a jail term and a sore ass to boot. Do you know if it's a felony?

Curious, any Canadians on AR that would be willing to share their experiences with Canada Customs and importing gear( for personal use )? Thanks.

thanks to all, especially you lecturers. just kidding, lol.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    3 days late isn't that big of a deal with what your taking. Just try to get a spare key so this won't happen again. Good luck

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

for your own reasons

if you want to keep your gears at someone elses house...shit by all means do it...thats your own preferences and im sure your doing it for your own reasons. This shouldnt have even been an issue..i keep mine at my house.but thas cuz i can!! I do agree with it mildly fuckin wit your schedule though, but at the same time, let your boy know that you need your shit at certain times and make whatever situation you have working for you....WORK FOR YOU...just my 2 Cents!!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    i used to keep my gear at a family members house cause i didn't want my girl to find it. i had to move it back to my house, and she found my gym bag with the gear in it. now she's cool with it so i always keep it in the house. I feel better about it being with me so something like missing a shot wouldn't happen. that way i have control of it at all times, and i don't have to depend on some one else having to be home to get my shot.

Thread Information