Thread: pinz

wickedwop is offline New Member

pinz

I've been told 22 g. 1.5 long is a good syringe to use for my gear. my question is, I have pre-loaded syringes for my deca , and the pins are 20 g. this is obviously to thick( they look like frickin harpoons), how do I transfer the deca to another syringe or do I try to buy 22 g. pins for the pre-loads. I think it would be better to just transfer the juice to another syringe. any tips, or advice would be appreciated.... thanks

pump111 is offline New Member
    buy some 23's or 22's if u want and unscrew the 20 of the top and switch em

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: pinz

Originally posted by wickedwop
    I've been told 22 g. 1.5 long is a good syringe to use for my gear...
    True . . . if you're a masochist.

Seriously, 22 g. 1.5" is good, but only for glute shots. If you're injecting anywhere else (delts or quads), you should use 23 or 25 g. 1" - you don't need 1-1/2" for anywhere but the glutes. The shot will go slower, but it will hurt less.

Most people fill syringes with oil-based solutions with 20 g., then switch the pin for a thinner one. In addition to hurting less, you end up with a fresh pin rather than one that has been slightly dulled from going through the rubber stopper on the vial. For water-based solutions, just use the same 25 g. pin for both filling and injecting.

By the way, the pre-filled individual syringes of Delatestryl (test enanthate from BTG/Bristol Myers Squibb) are 20 g. 1-1/2" - which makes BTG sadists as opposed to masochists. (And I"ve never met anyone who uses them - not even doctors' offices. They're not as cost effective as the multi-ose vials.) 20 g. is still best for drawing, but I don't know anyone that uses them for the actual injection.

wickedwop is offline New Member
    thanks fellas,,,cant wait to get my new juice flowin'..

Thread Information