gym sweat is offline Junior Member

Winstrol V is it the same? or will I start barking?

Hi guys and gals..

Im getting Vet Winny this monday. A big 20cc vial. Should I use this in the same manner as I've used my european winny before? Is it the same stuff, or should I expect different results or side effects?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Other than occasionally licking your own balls and sniffing other peoples asses I have seen no unusual sides. You will probably find it harder to inject if it is not as micronized as the euro gear (zambons especially).

hehe, gee, I do those things already... GRRRRRRRRR

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    that 100mg/ml winny-v is some good shit. you'll love it and it'll last you forever.

still growin is offline Member
    Just got that shit. My buddy did it and it cut him up big time! kept most of gains too!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'm just curious how you guys are using the Winny... if you're injecting are you doing 50mg everyday or every other...

I know orally you have to take 50mg daily to see good results, but I've had a few buddies injecting it at 50mg every other and they were getting better results then guys taking 50mg orally a day...

Hey buff87,

I just got it today. Its by a company called Ilium 50mg apparently from Australia is what the green / white label reads I've left it standing to see how the water separates from the white juice and it seems to being doing just that...so I think its good. Im going to use it at the end cycle of a Dbol round.. (searching)

Wouldnt all the stomach acids and liver process just about cancell the whole winny effect if you drink it? I think injection would be the best way.

Thread Information