Thread: Questions

physio_sport is offline Banned

i have a Question or two

i was doing some research about sports supplement/medicens/steroids
    and had a couple of unanswered questions i hope someone can help me.

1)if a oral steroid is turned into an injectable does it still need the 17aa thing?
    2)when the oral steroid is converted into an injectable(eg dianabol ) is there a way to add esters to prolong the steroid duration/half life?
    3)does adding oil increase the lenght of a steroid being effective once injected.
    4)if you could have any combination of tests put together in a steroid (eg. like sustonon 250 , OMNADREN 250 etc..) which would you put together, in which amounts(max 250mg/ml) , and why?

thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-12-2002 at 01:58 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all I editted your thread title. Please do not use attention grabbing titles just to get people to look at your htreads. It is misleading and immature.

As for your questions:

1) A steroid is either a 17AA or it is not. Being oral or injectable does not change that.

2) Good question, I'm not sure but I think it's pretty advanced chemistry. So I'll defer to somebody who knows.

3) No, it is the eters that dictate that. For example trenbolone accetate (fina) is oil basd but has a very short halF life and must be injected ED for maximum results.

4) Again, I'm not 100% but I would have to think that sust was created because it was the most effective blend. Again, I will defer to other more experienced opinions.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    come on guys

Thread Information