tanguy is offline Associate Member

why is test prop more expensive than all other tests?

prop seems more exoensive then all othr tests. i know that you need ed injections so therefore i would need 60mls of 100mg/ml prop if i do an 8 week cycle. i see 10ml vials for 30 bucks. thats over 200 bucks just for prop. now i can get sus for 8 bucks and amp. if i do 2 a week for 10 weeks thats only 160 bucks for the sustanon . i have checked around all my sources and there all about the same price for prop. why is prop more than all other tests?

cmon people help me out here.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

i was just using sus as an example. the same goes for cyp and enanthae. bump for some info

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    $30 per bottle at 100mg/ml 10ml is $3 per cc....sus is $8 per cc yes higher concentration though.

now 500mg/w sus for any period of time is $16 per week......500mg/w of prop is $15 per week

so the price is not much different.

adaptations is offline Member
    Leave it up to you to break it down as far as it can go..good job...want a 'cookie'

if the prop is 3$ per cc and im doing ed injections thats 3 times 7 days which is 21 bucks kizer. still more than sus.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by tanguy
    if the prop is 3$ per cc and im doing ed injections thats 3 times 7 days which is 21 bucks kizer. still more than sus.
    s

BUUUTTT! if you look at it that way you are doing 700mg/w prop and only 500mg/w of sus.....so you are using more hormone.....anyway you look at it bro at those prices the prop is actually cheaper.

adaptations is offline Member
    yea see like he said yhou have to factor in the MGs you are injecting...500 vs 700

ok kizer i see. my bad. stupid me. gotcha

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    shit you are lucky to be able to get 30$ for 10ml 100mg!
    this guy where i live wants 60!!! BULL!!!! i'll keep lookin, i'm new to the game but that is rediculous.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    but you can'tcomparetest levels using sust (which has such sporadic blood levels, b/c impossible to be used properly at 700mg/wk) to the constant 100mg/ml testlevel achieved by daily injections of prop.
    I don't know if i'm explaining this well enough: 700mg/wk of test= 700mg/week of test Yes, but b/c of ester chain in sust, you actually would not be getting 750mg per week balanced out and thus your results would not be equivalent even in week 5. if you took a set of identical twins (i am making the assumption that their genetic dispositions towards things will be the same-- ihave no gene therapy experience though) an gave one injection of prop ed@100mg and gave the other 250mg's sust on MThS Do u think gains would be the same, i don't think so, b/c their testostrerone serum levels would be different. Therefore the equivalency you set up would be incorrect. This proves several things, prop is actually more cost effective at the price you mentioned (which is very cheap), Test is Test but this seems to be the one case that differs. If you wantd to draw a better comparison youshould use single esters. let's say Enanth would be $7/250mg amp and you would use 3 amps a week. $21/week and that prop was $3/ml and you would use 7ml's per week= $21 Guess what you are gaining 50g of test a week using the enanth-- and you can actually get for $6/amp for highest quality and you're prop price is still amazing to me i would have guessed about $45 per 10cc bottle, or as mentioned earlier i have seen $60 before as well. So it would be better to compare universally available prices, like my $7/amp T.E. b/c u can find $5/amp sust and this then throws off equivalency even more (but would be more accurate when using the $30 pricetag for the prop.) ALso, no where in here did i account for ester weights, so don't forget that variable either. Verdict, unfortunately prop is more expensive, but oddly enough in bulk supply of raw powder t is one of cheaper forms, so who knows. Peace.

Thread Information