G-S Guest

Fina losing it's luster?

I'm on my 5th week of FINA, yet have not made ANY strength gains since the week 3 mark. DBOL does the same thing to me, I'll gain really fast, then platue about week 4 with it, and won't make any additional gains.

Can FINA be the same for me as the DBOL? This is my first time using FINA, so I was hoping for alot more gains than what I have had...

hugecalves is offline New Member
    How much are you taking?

Prot is offline Banned
    this site has some suggested cycles encouraging rotation of drugs every three weeks.

G-S Guest
    Taking 100-125mg ed.

56 views of this thread, and only 2 responses. Pathetic.

hugecalves is offline New Member
    Well, all I can say is that sucks. You're obviously taking enough so I don't know what to say. I'm 5 days into my second Fina only cycle and I'm already feeling it--gonna run this one 12 weeks at 75ed.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    What's your current cycle look like?? I think Prot may have a decent idea, why not try rotating it with something like winny if you're not already taking that.

realer is offline Associate Member
    "Gettin Stupid" i think i have the same prob, i cant gain any weight, no matter what, now into 6th week.
    fina 1-5, 10-15
    dbol 1-6
    test c 1-12
    eq 1-12
    gained almost 20lb during 1st 3 weeks and nothing since. will be running fina again towards end of cycle.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by JP1570
    What's your current cycle look like?? I think Prot may have a decent idea, why not try rotating it with something like winny if you're not already taking that.
    Test Cyp 1-10 @ 500mg per
    EQ 1-10 @ 400mg per
    DBOL 1-4 @ 40mg ed
    FINA 4-12 @ 100mg ed

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    looks a whole lot like mine gs, minus the dbol , test cyp @ 400mg/wk for 12 wks and fina run wks 8-14. If I were you I'd drop the fina immediately and pick it up again for wks 10-13. eq takes 3+wks to clear anyway, you might as well run the fina for those 3 wks. Maybe a week off will help, or maybe you should try picking the dbol up again. A lot of people have said (and I don't take dbol so this is only second hand info) that dbol and fina make a real synnergistic combo. good luck, and let us know how it goes if you decide to switch it up.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    when i run fina, i run it 5 weeks. I usually peak about 3 weeks in, and the last 2 weeks really just help with hardening up. I still love the stuff, but have noticed as well that the first 3 weeks are most potent.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Hey man same here, Im on my first cycle, consisted of Dbol /Test/Deca , then threw in some fina and winny in the last half of the cycle. Gained about 25lbs BAM! In the first 3 weeks, 5 weeks later NO MORE GAINS! In fact, ive lost some weight. But my strength is still going nuts (meaning weight lost is pure water, probably first 25lbs was pure water from the dbol and only now am I gaining muscle and loosing water, who knows). But I figuere my continued strength gains have been because a new drug was "introduced" so to speak every few weeks THis is what I mean:
    first 3 weeks DBOL was doing all the work, then The Test and Deca kicked in for 3 more weeks, Then I threw in the fina, a week later I threw in the Winny, and boom, strength just keeps piling on! Id give prot's idea a look see. Maybe alternating with winny or anavar might be a good idea. It will at least rip you up.

G-S Guest
    I might toss in some DBOL again, for the last 3 weeks maybe. Still considering it.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Hey man, I've never tried it but if you find you are plateauing after 4 weeks or so why not give a rotating short cycles a try.

Like :

4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 2 weeks on , 4 weeks off

Or any other combination you can put together. This short cycling stuff seems goofy to me but I will give it a rip early next year probably.

iceman11111 is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm, that does sound weird!

Are you still gaining weight?

If not try uping your cal's a little, that some spark some new strength and growth!

G-S Guest
    Shit, I can't eat anymore dude. I'm sick of eating. LOL

Thread Information