Canadian Muscle is offline New Member

Re thinking my next cycle

Originally I was going to go with

week 1-4 30mgs of d bol ED
    week 1-10 450mgs of TT DECA 300mgs
    week 1-10 750mgs of OMNADREN 250

CLOMID at week 13

I would like to know if it would be okay to substitute FINA for the DECA.

If so can you guys please come up with a cycle that will incorporate the FINA instaed of the DECA

This is my third cycle and I have used FINA before

I stats are 21 years old, 5'9 and 183lbs.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    What is your motivation behind switching from 2 shots per week to everyday shots? Also, I wouldn't run the tren for more than 6 weeks. You would be better off keeping the deca in and adding tren from weeks 7-12. Just my opinion bro.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tell us a little more about what you are trying to accomplish, what your cycle and lifting experience happens to be, and why you think fina is an alternative you are interested in.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Also, I wouldn't run the tren for more than 6 weeks. You would be better off keeping the deca in and adding tren from weeks 7-12. Just my opinion bro.
    Pete, not to challenge you, but are you sure this is the right path to advocate? Many people have run fina 13 weeks w/o any problems when liver and kidney protectants are used. Also this would enlist the supposed symbiotic effect of d-bol and fina. But my main issue is this, let's say he runs the cycle as you mentioned and he notices at week 7 he has gyno. Here's the problems, it could be from progesterone, estrogen, or prolactin. He ups the risk of progesterone sides by running dual compounds which partially "convert" to the hormone and he runs the risk of prolactin induced gyno via presence of it during IGF-1 levels being peak (maybe this side could be elliminated by using vitex and arimi-anastrozole restricts IGF-1 levels.) But i see no need in risking the dual progest. symptoms; run one or the other depending on your goals. Also, on a side note, doens't omna not have T.U. but T.D. as an eser instead (if htis is case it needs to be run to week11, but i can't remember.)

Thread Information