psychopath is offline Junior Member

Prop, Suspension, or both??

Thanx to Ironfists reply I have decided to switch from enthanate to a fast acting ester such as prop. However, i have just been informed that my source can get test suspension by Jurox at 100mg/ml 20ml bottle at the same price as a 10ml 100mg/ml bottle of prop. by QV. From the research ive done, suspension seems to be the most potent of the test esters, yet i really dont see many people use it, most people use prop. Whats the deal with suspension vs. prop.? that is my 1st concern. My 2nd is seeing the price differencial and potency factors i was debating on whether or not to run prop, suspension or split up the 2 for weeks 9-18 of the remainder of my current cycle, as told to do so by Ironfist. I am currently running

Enth. 600mg/week 1-8 w/ eq and dbols and will finish with

Prop/Suspension or both at 100-150mg eod weeks 9-18

Any advice or which one to choose, pros cons, etc are very appreciated. thanx in advance. My stats are 5'9" a little over 200, around 12-13% b/f. Im up 20+ lbs in 5 weeks, just finished dbols at 50mg/day and run .5mg liquidex ed w/ 900mg ALA ed. My goal is to put on as much lean mass as possible so its not such a bitch to lose the b/f when come time, im sure u all know what i mean... lol.... i will be including winny at 50mg ed and tren at 100mg eod for weeks 12-18. clomid thereafter. Hope that helps. thanx

Psycho

4plates is offline Banned
    i think the difrence between the two is that suspension will give you more bloat look,and it hurtts more than prop does

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    So according to their differences, prop. would be better seeing that there is less water retention and injection pain.... what about strength increases and mass gains? and of course money differences, lol. Thanx 4 Plates, any further help would be appreciated.

Psycho

jersey juice is offline Member
    Test is test, they will both have the same mass gains, suspension's half life is 8 hours, so it takes alot more to actually keep the blood levels even. Prop has a half life of 2 days and hits almost as immediate as susp, but more steady blood levels. Hit some prop @ 100mg ed and run that for 6-8 weeks with some dbol ed and keep that protein high, you'll grow like a mofo. Susp hurts like a bitch, but if you can get some human grade Virormone prop, the injections are painless.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    asjersey juice just said, suspension must ideally be shot every 6-8 hours (3-4times a day) for best results from blood level concentrations. People swear by it though. My vote (i know it's meaningless0 would be to shoot for the prop.

Thread Information