Thread: fina alone?

babi is offline Associate Member

fina alone?

i just moved to a new town and i dont know any steroid dealers here so the only way for me to get access to any safely is by buying the fina and making it at home.here comes my question now if i do 1 shot eod at 100mlg stregth would i get a fina dick?second would i crush really bad at the end if i did not run anything and loose my gains?and last but not least would it be effective at this dose by itself to see some good gains considering i am pretty much a newbe in this(only three cycles under my belt)i know i know this thread is too long but i but you input on this topic will be deeply apriciated

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is the chance you will get fina dick at that dosage. The fina crash can be very harsh so there is also the potential for that problem. People do fina only cycles so the question is has fina given you sides in the past.

i have never done fina b4,my cycles have been mostly of testosterone
    i dont have access to any other drugs thats why i am asking questions
    if i had clomid and stuff like that i wouldnt ask for the crush at the end i also wanna add i have done cycles b4 that havent had clomid without much of a crush effect meaning i have kept 50-60 in weight and about a third in size

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't do it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Wait, be patient, don't rush into it just because you want to be on. Keep searching and eventually you will find a source.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    One last thing, if anybody emails or PM's you saying they can get you gear, trash it. No legit source would EVER contact you. The only people who are that accomodating are scammers. So be careful and don't send money!!

all right thanks pete i will follow your advice on that
    where about canada you come from as i come from toronto but now live in the u.s.a

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I have read fina is great by itself, but there is the risk of getting fina dick. You would definately need clomid post cycle though. Fina is a very strong AAS, so the results are supposed to be great.

Thread Information