2timer is offline Senior Member

Can someone help me with cutting cycle

hey, I am just in middle of of deca d-bol cycle and now I thinking buying products for cut cycle and I was wondering can anyone help me with what to take and how much of each> thanks alot!!!! I really want to get cut but safely obvoiusly.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you planning your next cycle or trying to add to this one? What are your stats? What AAS experience do you have? What AAS do you have access to? Have you done any research on traditional "cut" drugs and which ones appeal to you?

EatMore is offline New Member
    Try this man....fina/prop/winny...and eq if u like and can afford it all.

Weeks 1-6 fina 75mg ed
    winny 50mg ed
    prop 50mg ed
    follow with clomid and run liquidex or arimidex the entire time.

ok here are my stats I have 31 inch waist 9.3 % I weight 205 but I want to get to 5-6% body fat range. And I was wondering isnt fina extreamly dangerous

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by 2timer
    ok here are my stats I have 31 inch waist 9.3 % I weight 205 but I want to get to 5-6% body fat range. And I was wondering isnt fina extreamly dangerous
    Buddy this is no flame, but your doing better than most of us around here. Including my good self !. Sounds like you just need to tightened up your diet and cardio a little more to achive your goal. Steroids alone won't do it for you. I think to get into the 5-6% BF range your talking BB'ing contest diet almost.

bouncer

hey Bouncer AKA bouncer, can you give me the diet that will get me there becuase if I going spend money for steroid I might as spend it on food. I really dont know how to change my diet excpt increase protien and reduce fat and carb but I dont know how.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Im with Bouncer on this one!

I cant say nothing more than cardio!
    I am cutting right now also, with no gear!
    Just watching my diet and doing cardio!
    Ive droped down from 244 to 229 and Im getting ripped!
    I just do cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast, So your body burns fat for energy because you havent ate in 8-12 hours and continues to burn fat up to an hour after you did cardio!
    So I dont eat till an hour after cardio!

My diet consists of cutting back on the calories and carbs!
    I dont cut out the carbs completly but I just try for a clean diet!
    NO JUNK!

-Hope this helps

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by 03733+$
    Im with Bouncer on this one!

I cant say nothing more than cardio!
    I am cutting right now also, with no gear!
    Just watching my diet and doing cardio!
    Ive droped down from 244 to 229 and Im getting ripped!
    I just do cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast, So your body burns fat for energy because you havent ate in 8-12 hours and continues to burn fat up to an hour after you did cardio!
    So I dont eat till an hour after cardio!

My diet consists of cutting back on the calories and carbs!
    I dont cut out the carbs completly but I just try for a clean diet!
    NO JUNK!

-Hope this helps
    Thats it in a nut shell. Keep your meals small. You should NEVER be full after a meal, you'll have to stay hungry. It takes a few weeks to get used to it but after maybe 3 weeks the thoughts of having a full stomach will disgust you. Don't make a science of your diet or you'll get bored with it. Keep you protein up, cut back on your carbs and fats, drop sauces etc from the diet and listen to your body. PM me if you need further help.

thanx

thanx for the reply everyone

italian2004 is offline New Member
    #1 thing when dieting try not to think about it to much, the mind can kill u. low carb, low fat ,cardio good training, and cheat days is a must, if u want a diet PM me

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Diet is 1st bro! and if you're eating bad or even if you're eating good and drinking beer etc. it ain't going to work! Definatley like Bouncer said and do your cardio 1st thing!
    And why did you runa deca dbol with no test? .o2 Cents bro, should have the test there and I hope your not running the dbol too long. If you did a killer bulker and wanted to finish to cut I'd say the Fina/winny would be great add the prop full time you'd be good.
    Kill it.

don't ask me why at that time I didn't use test.

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Diet is 1st bro! and if you're eating bad or even if you're eating good and drinking beer etc. it ain't going to work! Definatley like Bouncer said and do your cardio 1st thing!
    And why did you runa deca dbol with no test? .o2 Cents bro, should have the test there and I hope your not running the dbol too long. If you did a killer bulker and wanted to finish to cut I'd say the Fina/winny would be great add the prop full time you'd be good.
    Kill it.
    I am planning to do a finny prob/winny/t-3/clen cycle now. My workout is perfect and my cardio is as well. my diet frankly sucks. I either hate what I am eating and it is not getting me their. I am tired of just tuna,steak,egg diet. if someone could give me a nice weekly cut diet that would be great. italian2004 I emailed with everything and I am hopeing you can give me a sensible cut diet to follow. thanks alot.

Thread Information