Thread: 200 Lb's 4 Me

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

Thumbs up 200 Lb's 4 Me

Whew its been a long time since I tipped the scale at 2 bills. But now I have my lowest BF% since HS and Ive added quality hard muscle not soft puffy stuff. I started my cycle at 190 with a normal BF% 15-17%, now I only have love handles on off days hehe. 6 weeks of Sust at 600 per, and now just Deca at 300 per. Im getting either Cyp. or EQ, Winny, and more Deca next week to extend the ride up to about 13 or 14 weeks. Zero sides except an occasional zit so I feel safe in extending it. I feel Ive added way more muscle than what the gains show. Oh yeah Cyp or EQ, I really just want gains since the quality is established from the first half of the cycle. Thanks bros, feel very sorry for the plates I am about to abuse!

paulastone is offline Member
    If you want gains, then I would suggest to get more sust and keep doing what you are doing right now(500-600mg/week)
    run that til week 10 or 12, and do the same with your deca .
    Did you start your deca late/or after?
    How many cycles have you done? and why did'nt you get all your gear first and then hit the cycle?
    Hope you have clomid

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

yeah I know

Well I would but I am suspect of the Sust. I got I think it was underdosed. I got the early pumps and blew up quick then it just tapered off and I pretty much lost all my fat when the Deca kicked in. I was like OK now I look good! I really was scared of blowing up way too fast and people talking smack always happens. But now I see I am not getting acne my poor worn out joints feel good for the first time since HS (last cycles) and my moods do not swing any more than they did before. Plus if I do see sides extending my program I'll stop it and keep the rest for next time. Check on Clomid. PS Is there any way I can get my pumps back? I dont really burn as hard as I did a month ago, but I think thats lets me convert more calories to muscle instead of cardio work.

Thread Information