Thread: 750 mg of Sust

Jayflex is offline Banned

750 mg of Sust

I am going to take 750 mg a week of Sust but I don't want to inject three times a week. Does it matter if one of my injections is 500mg and the other is 250mg? I inject on Mon and Thurs. Thanks.

fiveit is offline New Member

750?

Hey I just came off 500mg a week (mon, thur) My next cycle is going to be 750 a week, (mon,wed,fri) With some of the tests. its better to inject them more frequently than all at once. I would do mon, wed, fri. It will be a mental thing for you too. I get pumped when I inject and I will I could inject every day sometimes... Hope this helps...

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Yes, but I don't want to inject into anywhere else but my glutes. Then what?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, im running 750mgs a week m,w,f. Sust is best run eod. So running 3 days would be better. If u can do ur glute i recommend trying ur quads too. All mine are in my quads. Cant wait till Monday...

OG

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    They say to do no more than 2 injections per site in one week so if you want to shoot the glutes only you will only be hitting one cheek or the other twice. According to the steroid injection info your good to go.

MAX30

Thread Information