Thread: anavar use

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

anavar use

anavar seems like a really safe steroid and gives good results but when i read about all the peoples cycles hear i rarely ever see people using it. why isnt the drug more popular, it seems like it would be with the type of effects that it gives

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Good quality anavar is expensive...If you are taking it alone, most guys go with 40-50mg per day for 8 weeks...That's approx. 2500mg of anavar..here's a rough guess on prices
    2.5mg BTG = $2ea
    2.5mf spa = $2ea
    5mg Ttokkyo= $1.80- $2ea
    10mg Spanish Generic $1ea

Alot of people don't trust the ttokkyo or the generics, which leaves them spending about $20-$30 a day on the Spa or BTG...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    like iron said teh stuff is really expensive,but it is a great drug!as for ttokyo ive heard mixed things ,some liked them and some didnt,i personaly havent tried it but have a shit load on hand .will let u know .i also heard that it s better then winny,

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    I use it and love it it's my favorite! but like others say it's damm expensive oh and I use spa so my wallet isn't to happy

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I can't wait to try it. Why the hell is it so expensive anyway's?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If only my memory wasn't as sh*tty as it is, I remember reading why it's so expensive, but I forgot. I think because it just isn't manufactured for any legit medical purposes but you guys will correct me if I'm wrong.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I blame it on the weed man!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by G Child
    If only my memory wasn't as sh*tty as it is, I remember reading why it's so expensive, but I forgot. I think because it just isn't manufactured for any legit medical purposes but you guys will correct me if I'm wrong.
    Actually, they are manufactured for small children with growth problems and are now being used to help aids patients stay somewhat healthy...

I just tried to order 500 of the 10mg generics and they are friggin out...looks like I'm gonna have to cough up the cash for the Spa's or ttokkyo's...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Three main reasons:
    [LIST=1][*] It's expensive[*] Lots of strength / little mass gains (I like size AND strength!)[*] It's expensive[/LIST=1]
    I can get 200 X 5mg winny for less than the price of 50 x 2.5mg Anavar . That means winny is < 1/8th the price of Anavar (in my case). So it's Winny for definition, strength & density for me!

Yeah! Why is Anavar so expensive? Is it because there are too few suppliers to mee the demand--or is the synthesis process complicated & costly?
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-21-2002 at 02:40 AM.

Ox- seems to me would be used legitally more than winny(AIDS patients, rehab patients, etc.). You would think that since it's used in clinical studies and doctor's prescribe it, it would be more readily available at a more economical price?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I read some studies recently about Anavar used in treating wasting in HIV patients--it wasn't at all effective, unless it was combined with testosterone . (Mind you this is just in HIV patients who weren't necessarily working out.)

http://www.medibolics.com/anadrol2.htm

Ajax, it also say's "While some studies have shown good muscle growth with 20 mg per day, this low dose was shown in a study by Salvato to produce little if any muscle muscle growth(1), "

Now I know I'm not planning to run my cycle @20mg a day more like 30-40, plus your correct we do work out so that will help in the muscle gain. I'm not looking to gain necessarily, but I do in fact want to keep as much muscle as possible while leaning out, I'm trying to stay as anticatablic as possible while dieting and doing cardio...so that is why I choose a Anavar cycle.

BillyBob is offline Junior Member
    I read that the ideal dose for anavar is .125 x body weight. Is that effecitve?

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    i know idoon't post here often, but in my smallopinion. It would be effective, but not enough for most people in that amount, since most want aesthetic gains, not just strength. The main thing about an anavar cycle is that it should be run for a relatively long duration for optimum results. Typical is anywhere between 35-80mg/ed for around 16 weeks. Most people choose to use a liver protectant because of c17-aa toxicity involved. and arimidex is often recommended as well in order to keep one a little harder (also note that many prefer to run var with creatine and this affects water weight as well.) Strength gains will show in first few weeks and when used in conjunction with a clean diet,dramatic changes in muscular hardness and overall leanness (sometimes acompanied by vascularity in certain individuals.) willl begin to take effect around week 8or 9 for men (they show up later in women-- using much smaller dosages obviously.) When chooosing something to stack with many often go with test, but i would be interested to see results of some using fina and/or EQ w/o the presence of a direct exogenous test source. Just some info take with a grain of salt (i'm just a newbie who doesn't know much.)

Thread Information