Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    bigfnguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32

    Tren/Anavar stack?

    Greetings all:

    Quick question, I have been reading about Tren (Considering I was given some as a gift)(How cool is that). I have seen where it is a good idea to stack it with Winny in a cutting cycle. My question is how would it preform stacked with Var?

    Something like 50mg Tren EOD and 40mg of Anavar ED. Any opinions and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    BFG

  2. #2
    p01ntbl4nk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48
    Sounds like a good cycle bro. Are you able to do the var at 60mg's? I have heard that is a very solid dose for var. Are you using any testosterone in that stack? Remember to have your AI's on hand bro. Prolactin gyno can occur when using trenbolone . Get a hold of some cabergonline.

  3. #3
    Mighty Joe's Avatar
    Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by p01ntbl4nk
    Sounds like a good cycle bro. Are you able to do the var at 60mg's? I have heard that is a very solid dose for var. Are you using any testosterone in that stack? Remember to have your AI's on hand bro. Prolactin gyno can occur when using trenbolone. Get a hold of some cabergonline.

    Is prolactin really a problem at 25mgs/ed of Tren ???

  4. #4
    bigfnguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32

    Not trying to sound like an idiot here but!

    What the heck are Ai's. I am sure I am missing something and when you tell me I will feel like a dumbazz, but what the heck. LOL

    Also, as far as the testosterone , I do have 20ml of Sust 350 on hand. Was saving this for a later bulk stack to do with my D-bol. (By the way did I mention that my wife is the greatest, what a b-day present)

    I have read that using test is a good idea with tren , however, I do not totally understand it. wouldn't that increase the gyno possibilities? Not questioning yall's knowledge, just trying to get all the info before I start. As far as the 60mg of Var, I have enough for the 40 but I think 60 will cut me too short on my cycle.

    Thanks all in advance for the help.

    BFG

  5. #5
    peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    1,676
    must use test unless u want you dick to stay limp. and i bet ur wife wouldnt buy u anymore juice if u cant have sex with her

  6. #6
    jagdpanther's Avatar
    jagdpanther is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    735
    You can't compare tren &winny to tren&var. Tren&winny makes me much harder then tren and var. I got a fair amount of var at a cheap price and have included it in just about every cycle. I'm going to stop that practice as all I think it does when compared to tren is mess up my hdl/ldl ratio and make the veins in my forearms more prominant. Arginine also makes the veins in my forearms more prominant (maybe more so) and it doesn't mess up my hdl/ldl.
    Now winny is going to screw up your hdl/ldl ratio as well but at least you'll get noticeable results when mixed with tren(provided your training and diet is good).

    If you are going to take the var anyway 40mg ED is low. I've run it from 60-100mg ED before. 25mg tren ED is also on the low side IMO. Tbol would be a better option then var i think. Both winny and tbol are cheaper then var. I hope you will run a little test with this. I'm doing a trt test/high tren cycle now and I'm digging it. oh masteron is another option as well - but the tren/winny combo seems to do something special for me.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 04-19-2007 at 09:14 AM.

  7. #7
    MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    140
    Ai's are aromatize inhibitors like letro and arimidex

  8. #8
    bigfnguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32

    Thanks

    O.K. I do feel like an idiot with the AI thing now... Was expecting that, any way as for the limp thing, thanks a million, I for sure don't want that problem. So I guess the last thing is what dose of test is recomended. Not trying to get too crazy here.

    Thanks for all the advise. I will check into more var as well. get that mg up to where it needs to be.

    thanks again.

  9. #9
    peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    1,676
    go with 500-700mg of test a wk.

  10. #10
    bigfnguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32
    Much thanks all. Will let yall know how it goes. Also, I posted questions in here several weeks ago about tren and ladies, and yall saved my but. She went with the Deca /Winny stack with a follow up of premo, what results. Minimal sides, good gaines. Thanks alot for all the help.

    BFG

  11. #11
    Dog-Slime's Avatar
    Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    1,118
    Hey bro all you really need to keep from going limp is 125-250mgs of test a week. This will save you some money if thats all you wanted the test for.

  12. #12
    jagdpanther's Avatar
    jagdpanther is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Hey bro all you really need to keep from going limp is 125-250mgs of test a week. This will save you some money if thats all you wanted the test for.
    He is correct.
    This works very well and has cut down on the severity of the tren sides for me.
    I still don;t know why your so gung-ho about var but then again I was till i used it for while.

  13. #13
    bigfnguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks again, as for the var, it is what is on hand. It will be my first time using it. Also that is good news for the sust. That way I will have some left over for the bulker, muhaaaa!

    Now having learned all of this, would it be a good idea or bad idea to mix the test with the tren to save two sticks with a pin.(by the way, i am not suggesting using the same pin twice) If it is not wrong, I could add 50mg with each tren shot. That would give me a nice 150-200 mg of test per week and fewer sticks. I only got this from somewhere where I read that it was o.k. to mix premo and test for a nice combo shot. Figured that would possible go the same direction.

    Or maby pull 2cc from my 10 cc bottle and replace it with 2cc of sust? If my math is correct, this would work out about right on the mg%. What do ya think, total idiot or am I on to something...lol

    Or would I be suited to just suck it up and take 100mg of test every three days?

    Hope I am not wearing yall out with this. The end is near I promise...LOL

  14. #14
    jagdpanther's Avatar
    jagdpanther is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    735
    you can mix multiple oil and water based steriods and vitamins in the same syringe.

    Keeping hormones in seperate vials has always worked best for me, as it lends itself for maximum flexability for tweaking. Anything left is also pure so if you want to run a cycle with different compounsd next time it is easy.

    I will always choose single ester single steroid vials over blends. The only reason to blend stuff IMO is if you home brew and want to increase the total concentration of a hormones per ml(thereis a way to do this using different hormonres or esters, even here I would avoid the different esters and stick with the different hormones that clear at the same time).

  15. #15
    Dog-Slime's Avatar
    Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfnguy
    Thanks again, as for the var, it is what is on hand. It will be my first time using it. Also that is good news for the sust. That way I will have some left over for the bulker, muhaaaa!

    Now having learned all of this, would it be a good idea or bad idea to mix the test with the tren to save two sticks with a pin.(by the way, i am not suggesting using the same pin twice) If it is not wrong, I could add 50mg with each tren shot. That would give me a nice 150-200 mg of test per week and fewer sticks. I only got this from somewhere where I read that it was o.k. to mix premo and test for a nice combo shot. Figured that would possible go the same direction.
    Or maby pull 2cc from my 10 cc bottle and replace it with 2cc of sust? If my math is correct, this would work out about right on the mg%. What do ya think, total idiot or am I on to something...lol

    Or would I be suited to just suck it up and take 100mg of test every three days?

    Hope I am not wearing yall out with this. The end is near I promise...LOL
    Sounds like a good idea to me.

  16. #16
    bigfnguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32
    just to make sure I got this correct, it is O.K. to mix them in the same syringe, however, mixing them in the bottle is not a good idea.

    Sorry just trying to be on the right track.

    I do appreciate the time and effort you guys are putting in this for me. Life savers!

    BFG

  17. #17
    bigfnguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32
    bump, and one bump only.

  18. #18
    Dog-Slime's Avatar
    Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    1,118
    Mix in the syringe.

  19. #19
    MuscleBrock is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2

    anavar & trenbolone

    I have been using anavar & trenbolone for several weeks now and I have never looked better: big, hard and well-defined. I should add I am alos using androgel supplied by my doctor and he says he ahs never geard of trenbolone casuing gyno. The only recoomendation he had was to refrain from marijuana or only use it sparingly since it can be an estrogen enhancer. Trebnbonoe may not be the greatest for huge, huge size, but aethestically, it is the best I have ever seen. Couldn't be happier.

  20. #20
    Stinkstinkenton is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1

    first time

    Thanks for any info. I have started a strict high protein, low fat & carb, even less sugar diet. I'm doing well with it. Now I have started a custom cycle, 10ml
    of masterone, 10ml of trenbolone , and 210mg of anavar a week for 10 weeks.
    All the product is from a friend/co-worker, all with the same label (red on top
    half, dark blue on the buttom half) "Edited". Questions. 1} Will this cycle
    promote weight loss (fat), and boost energy for strength training? 2} What is the best product to take on week 11 thru.........? 3} have you ever seen this label (brand) ?
    Last edited by Big; 05-31-2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: lab name

  21. #21
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkstinkenton View Post
    Thanks for any info. I have started a strict high protein, low fat & carb, even less sugar diet. I'm doing well with it. Now I have started a custom cycle, 10ml
    of masterone, 10ml of trenbolone , and 210mg of anavar a week for 10 weeks.
    All the product is from a friend/co-worker, all with the same label (red on top
    half, dark blue on the buttom half) "Edited". Questions. 1} Will this cycle
    promote weight loss (fat), and boost energy for strength training? 2} What is the best product to take on week 11 thru.........? 3} have you ever seen this label (brand) ?
    please start your own thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •