rtex is offline New Member

Question Back from Mexico, now what?

Hi all,

Here's the deal... I got my gear finally, but I got scared bringing it back across. So before I crossed I pried the aluminum caps off so there would be no metal at all. Do I need to order some empty vials or can I still use them w/out the caps? If I need vials can someone tell me where to go? Thanks in advance.

Rtex

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    So what...they've been open to outside air? you mean you poked a hole in them???? that wasnt a good idea bro

rtex is offline New Member
    No, they don't have holes, I just took the aluminum part off. The rubber is still intact and hasn't moved. I just want to know if I can draw from a vial with no aluminum cap.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Your good to go if the rubber stopper wasn't removed. The caps are just for security and to hold the stoppers in place anyhow. You will be fine using them without the caps, that is unless you WANT to go and buy a $200 crimper, vials and alluminum caps just so they can look pretty

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    Do u mean u took off the saty seal on the vial? if so, you will be fine, as long as the rubber hasn't been punctured.....im still kidna confused what u mean though

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well if the rubber stopper is in tact, just take some alcohol and rub on it to clean any foreign things on them, before you poke your needle into the vial. That would be the only thing I would recommend to ya. You are good to go bro. Sounds like to me you might have some brovel or something like that? BTW, if you really don't know what to do with it, I will give you my addy and you can send them to me.. .I will take care of them for ya.. LOL

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Back from Mexico, now what? send me the gear Ill figure it out!

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I actually do the same thing when im at the end of my bottle.. I pry off the top and will get out any remaining juice I can ... Youll be fine just as long as the stoppers were in place .. goodluck on your cycle bro

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    im just wondering why you pried the caps off. How do they check you when you cross the border...how does this help you not get caught?

im curious in this matter as soon i will make the same trip

thnx bro
    pm me if you dont want to post it here (or arent allowed to)
    peace

morphias is offline New Member
    Everything goes through a metal detector now.Was there in May.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    of course. you have to take that cap off to draw up anyways. what are you thinking man? you stick the needle through the metal cap?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by tanguy
    of course. you have to take that cap off to draw up anyways. what are you thinking man? you stick the needle through the metal cap?
    He took off ALL the aluminum, not just the cap. The only thing that was left was the RUBBER STOPPER.

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i did the same thing bro. i thought the aluminum seal would set off the metal detectors so i pried them off but later i found out that it wont set off the metal detectors.

Thread Information