OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Question Just Converted Powdered test

Hey bros, I just converted my first batch of powdered test enanthate . I worked off the instructions below. Everything except i got sterile oil so i didnt have to do the heating part. Im not sure it looks right? Kinda milky and gritty looking. The picture was taken 15min after process was complete. Do i just need to let it settle? Or could some one tell me if it looks ok? Thxs!!

OG

Testosterone enanthate :

You will need benzyl alcohol, syringes, a container that will hold 20 ml and oil (arachis or sesame oil). Because we will inject this, the oil needs to be sterile. To sterilize it heat the oil to 212 degrees F (100 degrees C). In the mean time use a syringe to fill your container with EXACTLY 20 ml of pure water. Mark the container at the water level. use the syringe to take out 0.6 ml and make another mark. Your container is now marked at 19.4 ml and 20 ml. Dump out the water and let the container dry. let the oil cool off.

Dump the powder (5 g) in the container, add oil until it reaches the 19.4 ml mark. Then add Benzyl alcohol until it reaches the 20 ml mark. Seal your container and shake it well. You are now ready to use the product. It is a testosterone enanthate solution at 250 mg/ml. I suggest a weekly injection of 2 ml (500 mg) for a period of 10 weeks. At this rate the product will last you exactly 10 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just Converted Powdered test-test2.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Looks like you need to shake it more, so you get all the powder from the sides.

Ya iv been doing that. Not as gritty looking now.

OG

Question

Here it is after more shaking. First time converting. Can someone let me know if it looks ok? Thxs!!

OG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just Converted Powdered test-test.jpg  

FHSAA CHaMP is offline Junior Member
    i kno where u got that powder from
    looks good

lol! U do.. Looks good, Thxs bro!

OG

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Doesn't look like anything I would inject and I disagree with the directions. There is NO NEED to put water in the vials and mark it.....pointless, water carries bacteria as well so by adding it you have compromised the sterility (possibly) of the bottle. you should have added 5ml of BA to the STERILE bottle....then add the 5g of enanthate ....put on low heat for 15min until the powder is dissolved.....THEN add the oil to the solution.....just measure out how much you want to use......powder displaces 5ml, the BA is 5ml so that is 10ml total....if you want 250mg/ml you just add 10ml of oil to the solution....you want 200mg/ml you add 15ml of oil.....and I would not trust ANYONE I get the powder from that says it is sterile and the final product will not have to be filtered.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with kizer you should add the powder to the ba and then the oil. Adding the BA to the oil would not leave a dissolved product. I am no expert but I am pretty sure that would be the way it was done.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    listen to kizer. there is not enough BA in the directions you have. Your AS should become more clear as the powder suspsends.

You have suspension in front of you bro.

lewd

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Never ever add oil until the powder is dissolved by your solvent

Lewd

Well bros i was given the same directions from the source?? Not sure whos right or wrong? But i didnt do the water adding part. I used already sterile vials so there was no need. I just took out the amount of sterile oil and BA in directions and added them to vial with the test in it. It was recommended to me to swirl the vial in hot water to break down the crystals. I did and now its clear with a few little white particules at the bottom. I plan on filtering also.

OG

Sorry bros but i got the A.OK from my Godfather... Heres part of his response..."WTF ? 5 ml is like 25%. That means 1/3rd or more of your solvent and 1/4th or more of your solution. Most products, legit that is, use 1 or 2%. 5% or more usually leads to problems with pain or flu symptoms. 3% is enough to keep it sterile in a vial, as long as you made sure your oil was sterile. And 3% doesn't cause problems for most At a standard 2 ml per week."

Hes been around a loooooong time and well respected. No offense! I have to go with what he says.

OG

Thread Information