Arrow Need good direction on losing body fat!!

Heres where im at : Im 5 10 204 and just finished a deca /sus/winny stack and on my 3rd day of clomid therapy. I was at 219 but sitting steady at 204 (about 4 weeks off the oils and 3 days off the winny) which im ok but my body fat is hitting me good(HIGH)(lifting)the same but less reps)... dont get me wrong i came a long way from 17% to 12-14% body fat depending on my scale. This is not what Im looking for: first off i just came back from TJ and loaded up on my next cycle; 400 .02 clen 2 200mgEQ and 2 winny at 100mg all from ttokkyo oh yea and 200 .25 of D-bol and of course 180 of valium ... but besides the point I HAVE A (100 tabs) of T-3 but m being told dont do it unles your on juice? I was planning to run the clen 12345677777777 then an eca stack but I not sure what dose to run the(ECA: ephrdra, caffine and asprin). will this effect my clomid therapy? should I bridge my juice or just take the time off that I took on?
    Another ? Is eq/D-bol/clenn/T-3 is this agoodcycle? I cant skip a bulking cycle so I fugured D-bol will let me bulk for a few weeks befor I turn into streaded wheat/
    Bro's please answer the questions in detail for it's real important to me.

Thanks for the guidence
    fAST rESULTS
    Last edited by Fast Results; 10-31-2001 at 09:19 AM.

ANOTHER THING TO ADD IS THAT iM DOING ABOUT 1.5 GRAMS OF CREATINE AND THE ECA iN USUNG IT ASPIRIN YELLOW JACKET AND 2 MEAL SHAKE SUBSTITUDES A DA AND USAULLTY AND UP WITH BROCOLI AND A CHICKJEN BREAT AT NIGHT AFTER MY WORK OUT AROUND9 PM. hELP, hELPP. ELP

fAT rESULTS

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What was your weight before you started the sus/deca /winny stack?...Just curious cuz that's a stack i'm looking at.

Thanks,

M

181 - 184 (bEFORE MY WORK OUY) 0N MY DEPENDING WOKOUT... CARDIO OR LIFTING.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, are you ok.....you seem to have some trouble typin this morning.... .....are you still drunk from last night???

Smile

sorry 3p its the Valuim Any in sight on my post above?

FastR

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Great gain.....

Thanks,

M

Thread Information