wildmanrodd is offline New Member

cycling sustanon 250

I'm about to start my first cycle of sustanon and i plan on 500mg per week. I've been told two different ways to do it. One way was to inject the entire 500mg at once once a week and the other was to inject 250mg every four days. Need some advice on which one would suit me better. I've been on other testosterones in the past with good results. I'm 6'3" and 235lbs. I would appreicate any input. thank you in advance.

pump111 is offline New Member
    Why dont you just use a long acting ester and do 500 mg once a week. If your set on sust, twice a week is better than once, but either way your not getting the full effect of the prop. Personally I would only touch sust if was doing 1g a week, but I'm sure a lot of guys will tell you otherwise. Just my opinion, but I think it's wasting the prop every 4 days.

thanks for your input bro. Also is gyno usually a big problem with sus? i've taken T200 in the past and had no problems with gyno. I heard its not a big issue with sus at 500mg per week.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i agree wiith pump on dose--at least 750 per week
    if 500mg per week do 1 on mon and 1 on thurs
    if 750mg per week do 1 on mon,1 on wed,1 on fri
    sus is a good drug on bigger doses cause of the fast acting esters(prop) must do done often
    have nolvs ready just in case

Thanks tapout. i appreciate it bro. good advice taken. And long live ju jitsu. ive been training for 8 years. thanks again

Thread Information