AquaFrook is offline Banned

Question What do you guys think of this combination

I wanted to know what is the best type of injectable to take with Anadrol . I am in the process of putting my order in, but before I do I want to make sure to get an injectable that will provide the best results (with my Anadrol - got me about 110 pills at 50mg each). Right now I am thinking of taking some Deca with it. I wanna ask you if a combo of Deca/Anadrol will get me some good results. I am really trying to bulk up and add on some serious muscle, and most importantly wanting to KEEP a good amount of it, because I don't see myself juicing anymore after this final cycle (or at least I hope not lol). Is this a good combo, or is there something better to take with it? What kind of results can I expect with this or your proposed stacks?
    Last edited by AquaFrook; 08-11-2002 at 11:20 PM.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    you really need to throw some test in there too, but what's your cycle experience like?

AquaFrook is offline Banned
    Been on two cycle before: first cycle- sip and dbol and my second cycle was some gh and anadrol .

4plates is offline Banned
    drol and deca isnt really a good mix bro,they both can cause progesteron gyno.
    eq would be a better choice but you shoud add some test enethate for best results
    hey why not ?.its your last cycle right
    might as well make it a good one

Thread Information