Some quick tips on Abombs....

Alright bros... here's the deal.

I am currently running:

700mg/week Test Enanthate
    50mg ed Winny tabs
    working up to 10 iu Insulin ed post workout

I am waiting on some 50mg I* Dbol to come in (hopefully next couple of days) and I now have a buddy who wants to just GIVE me 100 Anadrol 50 tabs!!!!!! Should I throw them in the cycle and at what dosage???? Would it be okay to combine them with Dbols (or even Winny for that matter, considering 17aa??).

How many weeks should I run those? What dosage? Should I hold off on the Winny till towards the end of cycle? (I just started winnies yesterday, so I can still back out... and I am only in start of third week of cycle).

Thanks for any help bros!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Either send em to me or what until your next cycle.

Ideally stack with some test on your next cycle. I would run something like this.

1000mg/w test 1-12
    50mg/d abombs 1-4
    50mg/d dbol 5-8
    100mg/d winny 9-14

Start clomid three days after last winny dose.

Juicyswede is offline New Member
    A-bombs are great! I have stacked them myself with oral winny with no problems. Wich kind of a-bombs are they? How big are U? Probably 2/day is good for U! Bu do NOT stack them with D-bol, it can be too much for U.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    stacking 2 , 17aa isnt a good idea, to hard on your liver. go with either the abombs or the dbol stacked with the test. start out with 1 a50 per day to see how you react to it, it may be all you need. since you havnt ever done a50 before , dont go over 2 per day, it would be a waste. throw the winny in at the end. thats a good cycle. save either the dbol or a50 for next cycle.

Thanks

I guess I'll hold out on the winny till later then, and start stacking whichever oral comes in the mail first! I think the Dbols will make it sooner, so I'll save the A50s for next cycle. Throw in the winny in 4 weeks.

How rough would it be to take winny and Dbol together? I know taking winny that long (all 10 weeks vs. last 4 weeks) will be killer on my joints, but would it be too much for my liver??

By the way, I am on 1200mg ed Milk thistle and drink MINIMUM 2 gallons water a day.

Thanks!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm down with big kev. two 17aa's are a little much, and not necessary

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Thanks

I would hit the winny up after the dbol to harden you up while you drop the water. Taking the two together I feel wastes the winnies hardening properties b/c of the bloat that comes with the dbol.

Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    I guess I'll hold out on the winny till later then, and start stacking whichever oral comes in the mail first! I think the Dbols will make it sooner, so I'll save the A50s for next cycle. Throw in the winny in 4 weeks.

How rough would it be to take winny and Dbol together? I know taking winny that long (all 10 weeks vs. last 4 weeks) will be killer on my joints, but would it be too much for my liver??

By the way, I am on 1200mg ed Milk thistle and drink MINIMUM 2 gallons water a day.

Thanks!

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    I asked a simalar question about a cyc I'm planning.

I wanted to run a's for the first 3 weeks then follow with 5 weeks of d-bol. Told the same thing too harsh, but was also given this...
    run the a's for 3 weeks, take 2 off, then run the d's throughout the rest of the cycle.

I'm trying to hook up a mega mass cyc.
    test/deca /a's/d-bol/eq/
    Still putting the final touches on it though.
    bass

Okay... I think I'll run the rest of my cycle like this....

run the Dbols for the next 3-4 weeks. Then switch to winnies for the last 4-5 weeks. (maybe even extend winnies past the test, and start clomid on them??? I've heard of this before, but never tried it, any input guys?). I will continue running the insulin and test as they are, and save the abombs for next bulking cycle.

Thanks bros!

Thread Information