djack99587 is offline Associate Member

Liquidex VS Nolvadex

has anyone had any experiences with lions liquidex? if you had both on hand which would you use? is lions liquidex really an anti estrogen? i dont want to mess my cycle up taking it if its really not gonna do the job. so whats the verdict is it real or is it like that winnyv crap and dekka fake gear, very important to me so please be honest, i know we all love ar and lion but need the real deal on this

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    On taking l-dex now. Have been for about a month, and am on day 4 of my test e and dbol cycle. So far so good. I would choose l-dex over nolva for use during a cycle. Just safer IMO.

why do you say its safer? is it not real? will it block estrogen or am i wasting time messing with it. the way i understand i thought this product was supposed to actually be nolva just homemade by lion and sold as research chems, is this not the case?

bump

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva is a synthetic estrogen, which competes for the estrogen receptor. It does a good job too. But there is still a chance for estrogen to form. AI's such as Aromasin , L-dex, and Ferma (Letro), prevent estrogen from even forming. L-dex prevents 80% of estrogen, still leaving some for muscle gains. Letro is a suicide inhibitor, which will prevent 95% of estrogen conversion. But like I said you still want some free roaming estrogen for muscle gains. In order of effectiveness it goes something like this.

Letro
    Aromasin
    Armidex
    Nolva

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djack99587
    why do you say its safer? is it not real? will it block estrogen or am i wasting time messing with it. the way i understand i thought this product was supposed to actually be nolva just homemade by lion and sold as research chems, is this not the case?
    All his products work great, bro, don't stress. I've used his Nolva, Arimidex , and Letro...All of which did their job perfectly.

As far as which one to use, see King's post.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    An AI like Arimidex is probably better to use during cyle. Nolva is best left for PCT, in my opinion.
    As for the legitimacy of the products in question, I've used both. I didn't have them lab tested or anything, but I can tell you I didn't have any estrogen related sides or any problems with my PCT.

im bumpin once more to get more member feedback if i can, please let me know your thoughts

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I used his clen and it was 100% legit.

Thread Information