Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

FI's quick ? about mexico

Well, as it may seem i just foundout as of ten minutes ago that in dec i will most likely be flying to mexico and staying in alcapolco(spelling, whatever thats why i'm not majoring in english) Now i will buy lots and lot and lots and lot of gear. I will put it in my luggage, not the carry on, do u think i will be safe?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Luck of the draw. That's all you can hope for.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I love acapulco, went there a few years back and didnt speak a lick of spanish, still got play and it was with a girl who didnt speak english, damn was she fine *sigh*. My bad its the clomid. Keep in mind that acapulco is small and poor as shit so they will try to scam you on EVERYTHING so be wary

Halo is offline New Member

Reply Full Intensity

I have been to Cancun 2x in the past 8 months, suitcase loaded with gear, girlfriends suitcase also loaded with gear. Don't look like a dirtbag going through customs. Who are you going with, that has a lot to do with it. Wear something touristy, dress kinda like a geek or something. I also researched on the US Customs homepage, I got the impression that Gear would only be seized rather than charges pressed on you, think about it, its not like you are bringing in Kilos of coke

Thread Information