Tapout is offline Senior Member

proposed eq and winny cycle question

asked this question on cycle results page but would like lots of answers so asking over here too
    just got off a big sus-omni/deca cycle with great results and was planning on staying clean till october then hitting a t200 cycle for 10 weeks then clean till may then a eq and winny cycle
    my question is this does this sound like a good plan or
    should /could i do clomid now then jump onto a eq(400mg per week for 10 weeks) and winny(50mg per day either first or last 6 weeks of eq)till october then go onto the t200 for 10 weeks then clean till may
    summary
    do origional plan or jump into eq and winny now(excited about eq and winny never done them before)then test in oct with no break inbetween
    stats
    training for 16 years
    many cycles
    5'10" at 242lbs
    any feed back would greatly help

come on bros give some opinions

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well it all depends on whether you care if you recover HPTA function or not. If you do then you should stick with your original plan and if you don't then don't bother coming off at all.

finally someone answers thanks rickson
    its the same thing juice junkie told me tonight --to wait--for better results
    i know you guys are right but its not want i "wanted" to hear(sucks to have to wait)

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    two words bro, d-bol bridge, or 10mg ed of dbol in the morning, note it's important that the dose not exceed 10mg and always be taken in the morning. You'll recover most of your hpta while holding onto those hard earned gains.

thanks bro i am doing that now at 15mg(i'm 240) so need a little more in am only
    if you remember i always answer the posts on the bridge and how good it works

just got excited about eq

Thread Information