thalaktos is offline New Member

Question about Cutting for WOMEN

I am taking suggestions on what would be good to help a woman lose some fat and cut up besides Clenbuterol . This is for my girlfriend and she has a nasty reaction to Clen or anything that's very thermogenic... (so that rules out most OTC fat burners)
    Obviously Winstrol is the first thing that comes to mind, but remember, she is a woman and I'd rather her not sound like a man so let's stay away from that.

Juicyswede is offline New Member
    How about a good diet, cardio and perhaps t-3? Winny is ok for babes too! but itīs not mega-fatburning.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    winny is not a cutting drug...it is good for maintaining muscle mass when dieting (see:IFBB fitness pros)
    (among other things)

What happens here, stays here

samoth is offline Member

hit the treadmills

Excluding clen , ECA, and T3, your pretty much looking at diet and cardio. Not much else out there. Oh, wait, I did read an article in a grocery store checkout about a "Loose 30 lbs. in one month with no excersise and eating whatever you want" diet. Ill have to give that one a try and tell you how it works

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Diet and Cardio....as everybody else has said is the only way to reduce body fat. ECA's, clen , T3 will help increase the rate at which fat is lost but diet and cardio are tried, tested and true.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    sam- please keep us updated on that.

I'm currently on the "take one superdupermiracleoxadrine tablet 30 mins before bed time and lose an inch off your waistline for every 8 hours you sleep" regimen. I'll post pix in a week.
    What happens here, stays here

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

how about?

well my friend shot his girl w/ winny ed at 50mgs for like 6 weeks(not that it is a fat burner at all, but was really thin)and i swear to god she was getting fuckign facial hair like a man(she's sicilian and dark, so i figured the hair migth be coming), but he didn't want to listen.dude, don't inject your girl w/ it!!just use a good diet, resistance traingin, and cardio.but why doesn't she implement green tea into her daily diet, great antioxidant and mildly thermogenic.not like an ECA stack.just a thought and some personal experience.

Thread Information