Thread: Export GH kits

Export GH kits

I have been reading a lot of controversial info on GH export kits. I want to add in growth to my cycle or at least do it after my current cycle is complete and the price of the export kits is very nice (less than $400 a kit).

Has anyone here used the export kits? Are they any good? I have heard that they are counterfit, yet contain HGH, whatever that means???

I guess the best thing to do is order 1 kit and start using it to judge for myself if it is any good. If so, then I can order another 3 or 4 kits and start my cycle. If it sucks, then I only bought 1 and it's not much of a loss....

Later,
    GBH

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    1 kit, your not going to notice much, gh's results are noticed more prominantly over long periods...1 kit usualy lasts a month, you need id say 3-4 months to start noticing anything 'worthy'...good luck

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've been on them for 1 1/2 months now...I can't complain and none of the other guys I know who have used them have had a problem either...

ironfist, that's what I was looking for.

The reason I said 1 kit is just to get a slight feel for it, to make sure they are legit. I would definitely be needing a lot more to do an actual cycle.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    export kits thats a touchy subject. I also can get them at a cheap price and I did I tried one and I didnt get any of the side effect that you would get from gh . By sides I mean the swelling of the hands or feet . But I am not saying that they are not real because I've talked with many people about this and their has to be some real exports out there. If none were real than their would be alot more people claiming their not. But in my opinion their not as stroung as the holograms kits or the gh is not as good or how ever you want to say it. Your question about them being counterfeit but real , that means that they are not produced by serono but they are in a look a like box. But some do contain some type of gh. If I were you bro I would just spend the money if you can afford it and get the hologram and be done with it

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by nitro4 the body
    export kits thats a touchy subject. I also can get them at a cheap price and I did I tried one and I didnt get any of the side effect that you would get from gh . By sides I mean the swelling of the hands or feet . But I am not saying that they are not real because I've talked with many people about this and their has to be some real exports out there. If none were real than their would be alot more people claiming their not. But in my opinion their not as stroung as the holograms kits or the gh is not as good or how ever you want to say it. Your question about them being counterfeit but real , that means that they are not produced by serono but they are in a look a like box. But some do contain some type of gh. If I were you bro I would just spend the money if you can afford it and get the hologram and be done with it
    I'd like to do that but at 4.5IU's a day, that gets really expensive in a hurry. I get the imports $200 cheaper than the holo's which is why I am using those...

Thread Information