DiMensionX is offline Member

Question Curious Question for the Mods

Well, I gotta ask this. Why when I or anyone posts a negative about a company does it get to stay posted vs when I then post a positive that said company has made changes and is really putting out a quality product does it get removed?

I posted yesterday that a certain company, One of the big 3 Fina Kit producers, had really improved there packaging and really was top notch. This was around 2 months or so after I had posted issues regarding the packaging of my last order.

I'm just curious, no flame, just wondering. I notice certain posts, like the Fina Kit shootout get to stay, whereas my simple post letting folks know that things are looking up for this company gets canned.

I'm just wondering what exactly are the guidelines for these things, yes I've read the rules. I was not source posting, this is not a source for ASS or anything else illegal. And even if this is still considered a "source" then why oh why is there not some more consistancy among what stays and what gets trashed.

Also, I could understand if I was a brand new user, no posts, no one knew me that I might be seen as "shimming the bid" so to speak. But that just is not the case. As I said in the last post, I bitched about them when I was upset and I was giving them props for having vastly improved their kits and packaging. I don't have any affiliation with them or anyone else, as was stated.

As I said, no flame, just curious...

DMX

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Even though the fina kits and cartridges are "legal", the govt. seems to be trying to crack down on them...I'll bet they removed it cause no one needs any extra attention right now...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool The A.R. Policy, In Brief . . .

Ironfist is not far off the mark. Fina is illegal, but fina kits appear not to be illegal. Nonetheless, we have included them in the no-source posting policy, in part because of recent increases in enforcement actions.

The A.R. Policy is simple: No source posting (and no flaming). There may be some old posts that are still around with regard to fina kits or pinz, but that's simply because we have not caught them.

There are several boards that do allow source posting, but we don't recommend them - it's far too easy to be scammed by sources listed on the Internet. You'll also notice that some of those boards are not surviving.

Several months ago, the no-source policy was extended to pins and fina supplies because they are on the thin line between legality and illegality. (Pinz can be bought in some areas without a prescription, but most states do require prescriptions.)

We won't say anything bad about specific boards - that's also part of our policy internally: not to trash what others are doing (except, obviously, known scammers). But at the same time, we don't recommend those boards.

What we're committed to doing here is passing along reliable information about steroids - no more, no less. Just as often as cycles are recommended, you'll find that we often recommend not doing steroids (especially to those who are too young to do them, and especialy in cases where AS use might impede a person's natural developmental process). We're also committed to staying on the safe side of the law, recognizing that we have both rights and responsibilities. That's why A.R. has always advocated intelligent AS use.

Therefore, posts that specifically name sources will be deleted - sometimes without comment (as in the case of fina kits or sources for pinz, even if they are legal), other times with a warning to the writer (such as when an underground source is named), and still other times with immediate banning (when, for example, an actual underground source attempts to use this board to advertise).

One way or the other, we do what we do because we're all in this together, and the mods are committed to doing what we can to ensure that our members are neither scammed nor busted.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies. TNT thanks for taking the time to write that up, and for understanding I was just curious. Clears it up for me somewhat.

Take care,

DMX

Thread Information