johnnie is offline New Member

Need Help Immediately. Im being tested in four hours. PLease help

My wife and one of my friends have decided to test me for anabolic steroids . I have been on winstrol oral 50mg per day for the last ten days. I stopped on friday morning, because I was suspicious that they were going to test me. My wife is giving me a blood and a urine test at the hospital. what can I do
    ps I promised her I would never take steroids. in a contract

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If they are in your system there is nothing you can do. You will test positive. That is a very expensive test, your wife must be pretty dead set against AAS use.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Try water pills .. or some other kind of masking agent .. it might help you hide the results .. Drink tons of water with them .. it should help flush out your system a bit .. Then go beat the shit out of your so called friend for turning his back to you ... goodluck bro

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Use the guilt trip ploy. What you don't love and or trust me enough you need to have me pee in a cup? Worked when my ex wanted me to take a blood test to see if i was drinking again. But then again i guess thats why she's my ex.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF kinda shit is that?!? "My wifes giving me a blood and a urine test" Tell her to hit the road if she cant support u. So whats she gonna do? Leave u? Id say cya! Sorry bro! Try drinking ALOT of water might be ur only chance gettin away with it??

OG

nuke is offline Member
    3:59 minutes..

Drink TONS of water.. Imean you need to down lik3 1 gallon an hour....
    And I still dont think that will do.....Sorry chief.
    I'm with OG...Whats the worst she will do ? Does this contract state divorce or some major manetary loss ?

adaptations is offline Member
    go to GNC and get the pills, i forget what there called, havent used in in a LONG time,....but they get you clean for rec drugs, i dunno about AAS...worht a shot thoguh

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Fuck that shit. If you were stupid enough to sign a contract then you shouldn't have used AAS. Best way to pass is to try and get somebody else's piss and use that. You're fucked either way,

I'd tell her to kiss my ass and what kind of friend do you have that supports your wife more than you? He's probably trying to steal your woman.

Fuck them both, I'd piss on them during the test and then kick them the fuck out of my house.

Just my .02

nuke is offline Member
    OMG LMFAO !!!!
    Vegas Kid -- I agree bro !!! What is that shat anyway ?? Signing a contract.
    No Flame bro but ?????????

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

vegas took the words right otu of my mouth

i was gonna say teh same thing. yo, dip your fingers in bleach before you go into take the test.piss on your fingers while you are giving your sample.it won't mask the problem but it will give it a undetermined reading so you can get like another week or so before they will test you again to try qand have it clear your system.best i can do......

inertia is offline Associate Member
    save everyone a hassle and admit it!

full contact is offline Junior Member
    vwags kid that's some funny shit
    but I agree

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: vegas took the words right otu of my mouth

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i was gonna say teh same thing. yo, dip your fingers in bleach before you go into take the test.piss on your fingers while you are giving your sample.it won't mask the problem but it will give it a undetermined reading so you can get like another week or so before they will test you again to try qand have it clear your system.best i can do......
    Hey this is a good idea he has!! But Vegas Kid's is better

OG

BillyBob is offline Junior Member
    Good Idea PartyBoy

it will work

trust me.just doing my job to help a brother out.

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    Yes that does work!!!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Did any one else notice that it was this guys first post ever?? Some thing seems a little fishy.

nuke is offline Member
    Hmmmmm......

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Never sign a contract if you are going to lie. Truthfully, I don't think you'll get away with it but good luck. Chances are the wife won't leave you or anything.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    why dont you go out and buy some pro hormones and then blame the results on them.

still growin is offline Member
    go to gnc and tell guy whats up. There is a lot of shit out there for recreational drugs, and I am sure something would work for juice. I passed a piss test 1 day after I smoked a joint, I drank 2 gallons of some tea from gnc. Taste like shit, but it works!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Big_Dippin
    Never sign a contract if you are going to lie.
    I can't wait to turn on Judge Judy one day and see some guy losing his house and kids cuz he signed a contract that he wouldn't use AAS.

This shit has got to be a joke, if not.......well.....

NO WAY this shit is for real, a fucking contract with your wife.

What, you forgot to put it in the prenup?

I can't stop laughing.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    That stuff from GNC is called " CLEAR "

this woman i know owns a gnc by my gf

she said mad heads were coming in on the verge of physical violance towards her because people were failing mad tests from using all the gnc detox stuff.supossedly that hsit isn't all it's supossed to be.she had a guy try to hit her because he got suspended from work due to drug use.my question is.........if you knwo you are gonna be tested, why fuck around in the first place and have to rush now to "cleanse" your system??!!just don't fuck around!!

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    well is this his wife or his boss come on a contract and a piss test . Doesnt sound like a stable relationship. bye bye to the wife

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    OH yea, I forgot. The closest I came to that was an agreement I had with my wife. If I bought her tits, I could do AS. She just got them 2 weeks ago. We both benefitted from that one.

Bro the best thing to do is come clear with her. If she leaves go find a chick that will let you do AS. I'm not breaking your balls........she is.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    The masking agent "MAY" work for an ASS urine test but NOTHING will work for a blood test, NOTHING, short of a blood transfusion.

$500 to the nurse might do it though. Price out the contract with your wife and then how much the nurse is gonna cost to bribe, personally I'd say fuck the wife and pay the nurse to blow me.

DMX

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro with all do respect... TELL YOUR WIFE TO FUCK OFF!! My girl doesn't like the idea of me using anabolics either, because she thinks it means when we decide to have kids I won't be able too...

But in your case... F THAT... what kind of controling ass woman do you have? Good luck bro on everything.... I would start looking for a good divorce attorney if i were you...

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    WTF I know there's no flaming on this board, but i think it would be justified this time. what the hell were you thinking bro a contract with the wife are you insane.. Alot of those masking agents only work for rec drugs if that. the best thing would be to drink lots of water throughout the day, and a gallon like an hour before you go. make sure you take a vitamin so your piss will be yellow, and not clear. a friend of mine did this for parole, and he passed everytime. Partyboy gave you good info with the bleach bro.
    this is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard besides the LUNATIC, AND ANALBOL INCIDENTS they were classic. grow some balls tell your wife to kiss your ass, and your so called friend WTF does he have any say in this at all. he's probably trying to get in your wifes pants. damn i hid it from my girl too, but at least she listened to me and researched it a little bit instead of making me sign a f_cking contract. now she's ok with it, and is a member of the womens forum here on AR now. SIGN A CONTRACT WITH YOUR WIFE?? DON'T SIGN ANYTHING, BUT A PAYCHECK BRO!!
    I guess we all know whon wears the pants in that family huh??
    sorry for flaming, but WTF??????????????????

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wow.. gotta be bullshit

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    How long has this guy been married? watch out for the "friend"

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dudes the guy hasnt even came back to see what has been said to his question. Who is this dude?

Thread Information