m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Deca Cycle + Ritalin

I am new to this forum, and I am new to AS as well. I am going to start my first cycle in about a week with deca . I am thinking right now of doing a 1,2,2,3,3,2,2,1 or maybe 1,2,2,3,2,2,1. In any case, I am diagnosed with ADHD and I take ritalin er (extended release) at 20mg/day. It's a very small dosage that releases over 6-8 hours. My concerns are regarding the pressure it will put on my heart and body to be taking ritalin (a stimulant) with an AS cycle.

Its my understanding that AS will raise your metabolism and therefore increase your blood pressure and heart rate. Does anyone know if its going to be safe to take ritalin, even at a small time release dose, while cycling on an AS such as deca?

Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca is the worse for raising my BP. I am not sure the ramifications of running deca and ritalin. Don't run your cycle the way you have outlined in your post(no reason to pyramid) and throw some test in the cycle.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Well, I thought by using a pyramid cycle it would ensure that my body doesn't suffer too many ramifications of the AS cycle. I am not really looking to use them again, just a one-time cycle to help with my building. I have been working out for about 3 years now, and I am sick of the plateau I have reached. I want to see if this can help me finally cut myself and I wanted a conservative cycle. I have read numerous articles on how using this cycle on deca will have good results.

Thread Information