Thread: just wondering?

2timer is offline Senior Member

just wondering?

Hello, I was just wondering. I used for my first cycle sustenon-250 for 8 weeks with clomid at the end. I had non-recognizable negitive effects. I was just wondering since I am in the middle of deca and d-bol cycle... am going to have any negitives effects becuase I have not notice anything different except size and strength.
    Also clenbutrol and winny a good cut cycle? if not please help me I am DESPERATE for good cycle and I aint touching fina! Fina is the craziest steroid thats what i heard. plus my stats are 5-10 205 and 9% body fat with 31 inch waist I want to get to 5-6 % range!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    clen /winny is nice, wont notice much strength/size but you'll be hard and defiantely cut, especially with you bf. what side affects are you talking about? your being kinda vague...deca dick, progesterone like molecule induced gyno, regular gyno, fat deposition, hair loss, acne, testicular atrophy, etc...all potential affects of deca and/or dbol ...

2timer is offline Senior Member

hey how much of each should take?

hey whats up man, thanx for the reply I was just wondering can you give a nice cycle of clen and winny thanks and have you ever heard of the stuff , dermaLean and does it work? should I use dermalean and clen and winny? stuff like that thanx!

Thread Information