sonnygll is offline Member

Advice needed for first cycle

I am 215, about 12% bodyfat 5'11" and sort of natural at this point. I have taken albuterol and metformin before. I am also just finishing a methyl vol cycle (it's a superdrol knock off). Then of course I'll be taking some clomid here shortly.

Anyway I am VERY prone to side effects of taking a long time to reach orgasm or having erection problems. I need something that doesn't cause that.

I can get test E, so that's going to be my main one provided it doesn't have the issues above. I also was thinking of stacking a little dbol just the first couple weeks. From what I have read it looks like stacking masteron with this may be good for sexual issues. What are everyone's thoughts and experiences with that? Also I don't know if I can get masteron yet. So if I can't how would it be to do 500 mg a week of test E, and 20 or 30 mgs a day of dbol the first coulpe weeks.

Then if that sounds ok do I for sure need to stack nolva with it? I would think not if I can get masteron. But if I can't, I am not to sure. I'm keeping the dosages low, but maybe I'm better safe then sorry. What do you think?

Afterwards what I have read says to start clomid 2 weeks after the last injection. Wouldn't it help start 1 week after? Or do you really have to wait for levels to drop more?

In addition to that I will take albuterol after as well.

Just wanted to get everyones thoughts and experiences on that.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol and masteron seems pointless.

point of dbol usually is to jump start a cycle, so it adds water and makes you hella strong until ur test starts kickin in. some lbm gains can come from dbol only cycles but its minimal id say 5lbs or so in 4-6 weeks if done correctly

point of masteron, usually used more as a contest prep and generally scene in cutting cycles cuz its dries you out and gives you that real dense hard/grainy look. little lbm gains are made with masteron from what i've read maybe at higher dosages but nothing extreme by anymeans

so now stacking these two together just seems pointless to stack something that blows you up ( as a rule) and something that dries you out/more of a "cutting" agent

i think u need some more research. thats not a very well thought out cycle and i would say your gains would be very very minimal

Quite the contrary. I'm just thinking from the perspective of eliminating a side effect I am prone too. If I didn't have that issue I would do test E and deca .

I guess I should have just asked if I am going to run into this problem no matter what I do. Just to see if I should even bother.

I could use a cycle to cut. I want to drop to 7%. I would think just the test E would do that. But would it cause me those problems?

It does sound like the dbol is pointless. I've done better then that with methyl vol. I've come close to that 100% natural before.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnygll
    I am 215, about 12% bodyfat 5'11" and sort of natural at this point. I have taken albuterol and metformin before. I am also just finishing a methyl vol cycle (it's a superdrol knock off). Then of course I'll be taking some clomid here shortly.

Anyway I am VERY prone to side effects of taking a long time to reach orgasm or having erection problems. I need something that doesn't cause that.

Nobody can gaurantee that there is a compound out there that wont cause libido issues. As different compound will cause different reactions to the user taking it. Test is the only one i can think of that will help boost your libido.

I can get test E, so that's going to be my main one provided it doesn't have the issues above. I also was thinking of stacking a little dbol just the first couple weeks. From what I have read it looks like stacking masteron with this may be good for sexual issues. What are everyone's thoughts and experiences with that? Also I don't know if I can get masteron yet. So if I can't how would it be to do 500 mg a week of test E, and 20 or 30 mgs a day of dbol the first coulpe weeks.

Its your first cycle, no need for the compounds mentioned above (masteron & Dbol). Simply run a Test cycle only, and ***ending on your diet you can manipulate the cycle to be a cut or bulk.

Then if that sounds ok do I for sure need to stack nolva with it? I would think not if I can get masteron. But if I can't, I am not to sure. I'm keeping the dosages low, but maybe I'm better safe then sorry. What do you think?

You need to incorporate some sort of an AI in any cycle bro, Letro is my suggestion as it will keep you water ret and bloat to a min. Also it will combat estrogen issues as well.

Afterwards what I have read says to start clomid 2 weeks after the last injection. Wouldn't it help start 1 week after? Or do you really have to wait for levels to drop more?

Your talking about PCT, just running clomid is a poor choice. You need to plan a better PCT for your proposed cycle. And the correct start time for PCT is 2 weeks after the last injection of Test E. Reason being, the compound will stay in your system for at least 2 weeks before it starts to fade away. So it would be pointless to start a PCT when the compound is still active in your system.

In addition to that I will take albuterol after as well.

Just wanted to get everyones thoughts and experiences on that.

IMO you need some more time researching and reading up on as much information as possible, and educating yourself a great deal before you venture into using any kind of AAS.
    My suggestions and advice are given in red above.

~GHO5T~

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    dbol and masteron seems pointless.

point of dbol usually is to jump start a cycle, so it adds water and makes you hella strong until ur test starts kickin in. some lbm gains can come from dbol only cycles but its minimal id say 5lbs or so in 4-6 weeks if done correctly

point of masteron, usually used more as a contest prep and generally scene in cutting cycles cuz its dries you out and gives you that real dense hard/grainy look. little lbm gains are made with masteron from what i've read maybe at higher dosages but nothing extreme by anymeans

so now stacking these two together just seems pointless to stack something that blows you up ( as a rule) and something that dries you out/more of a "cutting" agent

i think u need some more research. thats not a very well thought out cycle and i would say your gains would be very very minimal
    IMO its not pointless, Dbol can be used in the beginning to cause extreme big gains, and the masteron can be incorporated toward the backhalf of a cycle to harden up those gains made in the beginning (off of Dbol) of the cycle, and solidify gains as well.

Again not pointless, just the compounds arent needed since its his first cycle.

~GHO5T~

Thanks for the reply, Ghost. That's some good info. Test only sounds like a plan.

The information on the other part of this website led me to believe there wasn't much to PCT. Thanks for setting me straight on that. I'll dig around on the forum and find more info on it. It's going to be a while before I'm ready to do this anyway.

Thread Information