Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kona dawg is offline Junior Member

Blood in stool!!!!!

First off, I have already made an appointment w doctor but was wondering if u guys could give me an idea what to expect. I'm 32 and just started my 8 week of test en. I had it a few times before I started my cycle, but about a week ago it is every time(usually 2 a day). Its bright red and thats about all that is on the toilet paper when I wipe. Sorry to gross u guys out, but I'm pretty nervous. Any ideas?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I doubt it is related to the AAS. do you spend alot of time sitting?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Bright red usually indicates that it's just superficial, meaning towards the end if not at the end of the rectum. Prob just took a bigger poop than normal, or went to the wrong clubs and got drunk

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Bright red usually indicates that it's just superficial, meaning towards the end if not at the end of the rectum. Prob just took a bigger poop than normal, or went to the wrong clubs and got drunk
    True, more specifically BRIGHT means at the very end. Do you have any hemorrhoids? If so, it or they may be bleeding, if not as Skipp said you may have just hemorrhaged a vessel. This should resolve very soon, if not visit the doc for a good probing.

M.

No drinking, and no hemmroids that I know of. If it wasn't EVERY time I went to the bathroom it wouldn't bother me so much. Should I tell him I am on a cycle or not?

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    no worries dude...black is bad.that is what blood appears as having come from large intestine or small..then you have big problem...unless you having some heavy bleeding it will pass, either you wiped too hard have hemhroid or push too hatrd and hemmoraged a blood vessel...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    LOL... thats the funniest......LOLOLOL.... shit I ever...LOLOLOL... heard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kona dawg
    No drinking, and no hemmroids that I know of. If it wasn't EVERY time I went to the bathroom it wouldn't bother me so much. Should I tell him I am on a cycle or not?
    How long has this been occurring?

And again, it's not gear related so disclosure won't be necessary.

M.

About 2 weeks every time i go. I had it a few times before I started my cycle, like maybe 1 a month, but now it is every time I go. And no it wasn't a big lincoln log or nothing.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    are you on a bulking cycle cause if you taking in to much food it might be harder for your body to pass a stool

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a case of the ROIDS. The kind that start with an H! Heavy lifting can also aggravate them. Small garden hose up the a$$ will let your doctor determine the problem. Good Luck!

Yeah i'm eating alot more than normal. If it is roids will i get medicine or will they have to do surgery

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    its probably happening more often now due to an increase in blood pressure... and what ever was happening periodicly previous to the cycle is now happenin daily b/c blood pressure is agrivating the bleeding site in your small intestines more... and like it was said before if it looks like fresh blood you should be alright... old stale blood or black darker colored blood means internal bleeding father up the GI tract(ie stomach)= bad... you would have a problem then... so you should be alright... but go to the doctor anyway....

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Its called a fizure! Its when you get tiny skin tears in the anal opening. You will live!

MJ

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i'm eating alot more than normal. If it is roids will i get medicine or will they have to do surgery

Meds do not cure. There are numerous procedures to have them removed if needed. Internal rarely hurt or are noticed. You know if you have external. Do a search. Not a big deal if h-roids.

Quote Originally Posted by olederndirt
    Sounds like a case of the ROIDS. The kind that start with an H! Heavy lifting can also aggravate them. Small garden hose up the a$$ will let your doctor determine the problem. Good Luck!

Don't terrify the guy, it's a clear small 4'' hollowed probe that permits the doc to see what's there.

You'll be fine, and like Ole said there are minor OP procedures should you desire removal.

M.

Rtyrone is offline New Member
    I had the same prob due to all the heavy trainning and a diet that produced hard stools that agrvted the hem. get perscription suppositorys, otc suppositorys are crap and can make things worse. Also try a stool softener. It can realy help if things get painfull

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt worry about it too much bloody stool usually means the meat u are eating isnt cooked all the ay n will leave you with bloody stool or maybe you just took a super huge duece and it was so big u cut ur rectum lol i know its happened to me before as long as its not black you shuld b ok black stool means you are having gastric problems maybe an ulcer

Blog Entries
    if you want the stools to be soft you got to drink water like mad 4-5 liters a day during cycle

Blog Entries
    water is key component for soft stools

Ipump4her is offline New Member
    maybe it was bad meat in the can! only kidding....lol... don't worry if it's just a small amout or spotting.... stop the tren and drink gallons of water until it stops.

Decoder is offline Banned
    First off, I have already made an appointment w doctor but was wondering if u guys could give me an idea what to expect. I'm 32 and just started my 8 week of test en. I had it a few times before I started my cycle, but about a week ago it is every time(usually 2 a day). Its bright red and thats about all that is on the toilet paper when I wipe. Sorry to gross u guys out, but I'm pretty nervous. Any ideas?

You may have developed an ucler, which would be unrelated to the steriods .
    You may have to go through a lower GI with a digestive dr to verify the problem it is the only way if it persists.

ALSO i would not take anyones advice off this board for this issue, this is a anabolic forum, this is a serious matter go see your dr about your digestive system its ludacris to see people on here throwing a diagonisis out, when you could be develpoing ulceravtice colitus, or cohrns diease, which this is a sympton off a bloody stool, see a dr asap.

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    maybe mr. hankie is coming out, but seriously you're gonna get a garden hose up the butt by the doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Jon0489
    maybe mr. hankie is coming out, but seriously you're gonna get a garden hose up the butt by the doctor
    rofl damn.

I go to the doctor tues. Will they draw blood and do a test? If so will it show I'm on steroids or do they have to do a specific test?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bright red means you tore somethin a bit, like a fissure or internal roid. It happend to me. Its the dark red/black stuff thats more serious. try to keep your s^^^ soft and dont strain, gotta heal up. Eatin like a horse and crappin all day can lead to this... ongoing? chat with the doc. Dark red/black? see him YESTERDAY

~DB~

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Happens to me a lot. Its Hemmas in my case.

Valac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olederndirt
    Meds do not cure. There are numerous procedures to have them removed if needed. Internal rarely hurt or are noticed. You know if you have external. Do a search. Not a big deal if h-roids.
    there is a cream u can buy. FFS ive had this before just go tAlk to ya doc and ask him bout it.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    as long as its just blood and not frequent bowel movements i have a feeling its hemmroids. request your GP to take a stool sample as well.

also if it is hemmroids PM me theres a doc in my area that has a copywrite on a new way to do surgery. Im not sure how that would work but people i know of have gone to him with successful results.

WallyWorld637 is offline Junior Member
    Your wiping your butt too hard and/or too much. Is there a lot of blood?

jsv22 is offline New Member
    i didn't read alot of the posts. However, this has happened to me a few times when i change my diet dramatically, how much fiber are you eating a day ? hard stools can sometimes cause fissures and hemmeroids.
    Remember if it's not red blood (oxygenated) then it's probably digested and thus further up the GI tract. if that was the case i'd suggest seeking medical attention immediately because it could be a ulcer (life threatening)...
    i find if i start eating alot more protein i start neglecting my fiber intake (try taking some fibercon or something of the such)...odds are it's a hemmeroid IMO. just my experience, good luck with everything!
    -jsv

gigem is offline Banned
    id say its nothing serious like someone has already said if it was black then you would have problems but you probably need to get it checked out to fix the prob

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Its called a fizure! Its when you get tiny skin tears in the anal opening. You will live!

MJ
    i agree and from time to time i get the same problem no worries just big crap rip you up

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    sounds like someones got hemroids!

Just to update everyone, went to doctor and scheduled scope u the ass for June 8-They ask me everything I was taking and I told them mega man sport vitamins and fish body oils. They told me not to take the vitamins or fish oils 2 days prior and up to my procedure. I will still be on my cycle of r 12 weeks of test en. at 500mg per week. Will this affect the anesthesia? Should I have told them?

Just to update everyone, went to doctor and scheduled scope u the ass for June 8-They ask me everything I was taking and I told them mega man sport vitamins and fish body oils. They told me not to take the vitamins or fish oils 2 days prior and up to my procedure. I will still be on my cycle of r 12 weeks of test en. at 500mg per week. Will this affect the anesthesia? Should I have told them?
    The anesthesia you will be on is a conscious sedation meaning you'll be awake during the procedure. U wont remember anything tho and you will feel no pain whatsoever. If you do just tell your doctor that your feeling pain and he will give you more. The worst part of it all is the bowel prep your going to have to do. The reason behind them telling you to stop the vits and oil is that your bowels need to be clean and the minerals wont allow that. Just make sure if your on any blood thinners you get off of them 1 week before. Did the doc say anything to you like what it could possibly be?

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I had the same problem last year. If its a bright red the problem is in your lower GI track. If it's a maroon or dark read it's in your upper GI track or stomach. Mine was a ****ing internal hemroid.....Go to the doc, let him give you some oral meds and cream, you'll be fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information