McBain is offline Member

Anyone who has had bloodwork done post cycle PLEASE READ

I thought it would be a VERY helpful thread if everyone who has gotten bloodwork done posts their results and their cycle. It would allow us to sort of dissect each drug and see what actually causes side effects and what is exaggerated. Personally my interest in this thread is whether or not fina causes kidney problems and how serious.

Please include ancilleries taken as well (as much cycle detail as possible!). Also if you don't have exact blood test details just post a summary (i.e. "My liver values were slightly raised but nothing serious, but my cholestrol was through the roof!"). If something was in trouble (i.e. cholestrol, BP, kidneys, liver) maybe include whether or not you have been able to recovery. Thanks!

p.s. If you haven't had blood work done keep this bumped! I think this will be helpful for everyone!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    liver values are definately exaggerated, i took dbol , sust, and deca and my vaules were only up by a .1 or .2, not hardly any difference. kidney values, bp, cholesterol, enzymes, sugars, protein, etc...whatever...everything was fine except test, which was horirbly low due to my post cycle crash and not taking clomid long enough, to make a long story short take your clomid for the correct period at correct doses and liver hepatoxicity is overrated...good luck

McBain is offline Member
    Would you mind sharing how long you ran each drug for and at what dosages? Any ancilleries you took would also be nice (dosages and how long you took them etc)

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    i hate doctors!

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    I had bloodwork down foloowing a Winstrol /Anavar cycle in January, everything was great except cholesterol, which if I remember correctly my LDL levels were too high.

My cycle was 50 MG Winny EOD and 40 MG Var ED for 6 weeks.

Ta TownBacker

McBain is offline Member
    Has your cholestrol problem been corrected yet?

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Call me stupid but I am not getting it checked until January again, at my yearly physical, I am 22 so I hope it won't be a problem yet, by the way high cholseterol runs in my family.

Ta TownBacker

McBain is offline Member
    bump why not just get it checked just to be safe? The visit will cost you hardly anything if you have insurance and especially with a family history you should watch out for that and take good care of yourself bro.
    Last edited by McBain; 08-14-2002 at 12:18 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I been running var and eca forever came of last cycle checked estrogen levels, t3,t4,tsh,psa all was ok last cycle was fina prop var but was a while after I finished when I checked

peace

McBain is offline Member
    How long after your cycle ended did you get checked? How were your kidneys and how much fina were you running?

Thread Information