Thread: just a thought

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

just a thought

Do you guys think that it is possible to take steroids in a safe manner In that I mean in reasonable doses and enough time off in between for say 10 years and not have any serious problems health wise. I ask this beacause it seems that most people dont recover thier natural test after a cycle. I just dont want to end up sterile or in hrt. I know it is a chance everyone takes I was just wondering what the odds were of being messed up down the road. After my first cycle everything as far as I know came back fine but whose to say when I am 30 it wont?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Good question...i cant honestly tell you i know the answer but it is important to know.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    bump

righton is offline Senior Member
    Having been on and off for almost 10ys the answer is yes! The longest break i took was 2ys from 34-36 and never had any probs and i'm 39 now. If you do your research on what your considering doing and your not doing mega doses you should'nt have any probs!! In this game there are no certain answers to how any AS will effect anyone, it's just a chance i'm willing to take to be the best i can!

adaptations is offline Member
    RIGHTON!!!!! hehee

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    I think it all depends on the amounts of AS your own body can handle. For example alot of newbie's come here asking for first cycle information and most ppl tell them 600 mg of this and 40mg of that..thing is they regret to see the fella is only 148 pounds and could grow off just eating right..but if he's set ..250 of test ... even some primo or something in moderate to low doses with the right diet would do wonders. I think your body will tell you when too much is too much...way before you think.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that people cycle all the time for years and have natural function. I don't think saying "most people don't recover their natural test after a cycle" is accurate at all. Most people do recover their HPTA function after a cycle it just takes more time than they want so they use clomid to help speed up the process. The danger really long cycles and high doses and yes age is a factor but people need HRT all the time without ever doing AAS so you can't really blame steroids .

Thread Information