diesel21 is offline Member

i've searched but unclear still/ what tests or as turn to estrogen the least or slow?

main reason i want to do this is beacuse i never got gyno in my nips, but i do have several fat deposits in my stomach inbetween muscle and skin, most you can't see, but when i really rip up you can see some yes i did use nolva, but some reason my body does that

so i decided to use less powerfull stuff now i guess,
    i'm 25 190 7% bodyfat 5'6"

thank you guys

I feel like a missionary here, preaching this message all the time, but .25mg/day of Ldex and 10-20mg/day of nolva should likely solve your problems no matter what compounds you use, as long as doses are in the "normal" range.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    main reason i want to do this is beacuse i never got gyno in my nips, but i do have several fat deposits in my stomach inbetween muscle and skin, most you can't see, but when i really rip up you can see some yes i did use nolva, but some reason my body does that

so i decided to use less powerfull stuff now i guess,
    i'm 25 190 7% bodyfat 5'6"

thank you guys

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I feel like a missionary here, preaching this message all the time, but .25mg/day of Ldex and 10-20mg/day of nolva should likely solve your problems no matter what compounds you use, as long as doses are in the "normal" range.

Amen brother

i totally agree, but for some reason my body easily gets these things even w/ anti e

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    i totally agree, but for some reason my body easily gets these things even w/ anti e
    You've used an AI/SERM combo like mentioned and still get gyno symptoms?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test is test. high amounts of test usually cause sides. ppl who r easily suspectable to gyno should do test in moderation imo with maybe a high dose of nolva and ldex..in the AR profiles it mentions test prop has lower conversion rates and cyp has higher ones,.....

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    test is test. test prop has lower conversion rates and cyp has higher ones,.....

I don't think the conversion rates are any different.
    I do agree with moderate doses, in the ballpark of 500mg/wk along with Ldex and nolva....possibly letro in your case.

its a hard decision, but i will try 500 test cyp a week and anti e's plus eq
    thanx again!

Thread Information