Thread: Beginner Stack

Tony23 is offline New Member

Question Beginner Stack

I just wanted to get the opinion of the members on this board on a beginner stack.

I am leaning toward a stack like this:

10-week cycle

1-10 Test 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-4 D-Bol 25mg/day
    6-10 Winny 50mg/day
    Clomid - 300mg 1 day after Winny/100mg 10days/50mg 10 days
    1-10 Armidex .25mg/wk

I am 5'10 171lb right now. I have been working out for about 1yr and a half and started at 5'10 153. I started at 8% bodyfat, probably down to 6% right now. I want to get up to 190/200 and maintain from there. Is this a good cycle to bulk up and maintain my cuts? Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    looks good, but run the winny weeks 9-13 b/c the test and deca will still be active. you can then start clomid day after last winny. also take arimidex .25/ed not weekly.

week 1-10 test/deca
    week 1-4 d-bol
    week 9-13 winny

I appreciate the advice. The arimidex thing was actually a typo, .25mg a week would be hard to keep up with! I am also wondering how much this will all cost but I guess I will leap that hurdle when I get there...

NoLimits is offline Member
    You live in Texas Tony23, so I would think your cost should be minimal. That is if you are crossing the boarder yourself. But Dank1447 covered the basics.... good luck with it.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    For a first cycle that's a little much...but i'm a low to moderate dose preacher.

Since I can't make it to Mexico (not that I would know where to go anyway) I will just get mine from a local guy here at the gym. If this stack is too much, what should I omit/lower the dosage of?

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think your doses are too low in fact i think they are perfect for #1 cycle.i would even up the dbol to 35 mg ed
    winny wk 9-13 like dank said
    clomid 3 days out

McBain is offline Member
    I'd stay just stick with deca /test, MAYBE have dbols to kickstart but no need to throw winny in there, you body can only retain so much muscle in a certain period of time

Originally posted by McBain
    I'd stay just stick with deca /test, MAYBE have dbols to kickstart but no need to throw winny in there, you body can only retain so much muscle in a certain period of time
    kinda makes sense but there are a few positive things about adding winny to the end of a cycle
    1: it will harden the gains from the cycle and give the new growth a nicer apperence
    2: it will eliminate the grey area before clomid and help to keep more of the gains
    ex: without winny hes going to wait 3 wks before tricking his natural test levels to go back to normal,if he uses winny he can get right on clomid and his body will tell his levels are back to normal without going into a catabolic state

McBain is offline Member
    Wouldn't he still have to wait the full 3 weeks as the deca will still be very active? I don't see how the winny would cancel out the deca still being there.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think its because he will run the winny for three weeks longer than the Deca .. but im not positive...is this right bros?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not if he runs the winny through week 13 as suggested. Amount looks good to me.

Originally posted by symatech
    I think its because he will run the winny for three weeks longer than the Deca.. but im not positive...is this right bros?

correctamundo!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yay im learnin!!!!!!!

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I'm suprised no one complained about running 2 17AA's in the same cycle so close to one another!

Drop the dbol , extend the cycle to 12 weeks, run winny weeks 7-15 and jump on the clomid after that. 10 weeks is too short IMO. 2 17AA's that close together is NOT a smart thing to do...

DMX

Originally posted by DiMensionX
    I'm suprised no one complained about running 2 17AA's in the same cycle so close to one another!

Drop the dbol , extend the cycle to 12 weeks, run winny weeks 7-15 and jump on the clomid after that. 10 weeks is too short IMO. 2 17AA's that close together is NOT a smart thing to do...

DMX
    good catch bro,but i think its a little exagerated,plus his dbol dose is low,25-30
    run your tylers,or milt thistl through out the cycle and i think its a-ok

your suggestion is another option but run the protecters anyway

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by 4plates

correctamundo!
    ah I see

I got the idea of this cycle based on reading the hundreds of other beginner posts (just like this one). I stuck the d-bol in there to build a good foundation that I planned on hardening with the winny at the end of the cycle.

If running those two together might cause me a side effect nightmare, I will pass... I think that if I am smart about the protectors I should be fine. I am definately not an expert and even after all the research I have done the personal accounts of the members of this board will hold more weight with me.

I haven't seen anyone suggest winny for 8 weeks, is that too long?

After reading all the replies I plan on ending this post with my final cycle choice and the reasoning for it. All suggestions will be read by me but it would really help me out if I had some backing from people on WHY they are making the suggestions they are making. Personal experience? Lots of research?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Yer Tony23 mate... As Winny is a 17aa... running it for 8 weeks is a little long mate.. generally most guys dont run it for any longer than 6 weeks...

Good Luck Bro..

Jaguar

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I've hit it for 8 and had liver/kidney functions afterward that were normal. Only thing I took was ALA @300mg's ED.

DMX

I'd still favor the Winny over the Dbol regardless of the length of time you run it. DBol was crap for me, crappy gains, water, headaches, shot my BP up. I doubt I'll do it again because of these things. Winny on the other hand ripped me up and made me hard as a rock, intense pumps to the point of pain. I guess different strokes for different folks.

I think I am going to run the d-bol in the beginning for 4 weeks, that or "a-bombs". In alot of the posts I have read the d-bol pumps were so good that by weeks 8 and on, they were sorely missed.

I think that 1-4 d-bol and 9-13 winny is decent. This allows for a 5 week separation between the two.

Messing with chemicals in your body is no small deal, I want to be sure that I know what I am doing before I do it. All the replies so far are appreciated. I haven't made my final decision yet...but I am close.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tony23
    I think that 1-4 d-bol and 9-13 winny is decent. This allows for a 5 week separation between the two.

that sounds good,dont use drol yet save it for when you dont get the desired effects of dbol

Thanks for the advice bro...you are a big help.

My deal is that gyno, shrunken nuts, acne and bloat scare the piss outta me so I am trying to be as cautious as possible.

My start date will probably be Sept. 2 because I have to go to Orlando the week before that for software training and I dont know if I will have the proper facilities to train like I do here at Gold's. I plan on keeping a diary as well that includes before/after pics, exercises (type, sets, reps and wt.) and caloric intake broken down by carbs, protein and fat.

This way, if I decide to do a 2nd stack I can look back on this one and go from there. The way I see it, do it right or dont do it at all.

Thread Information