Terinox is offline The One & Only

Is This A Good Way To Take T3 (Cytomel)

Is this a good way to take Cytomel ? According to Cyc's method, it looks kinda close to that...

24 Day Cytomel Cycle

12.5/25.0/37.5/50.0/50.0/50.0/50.0/50.0/50.0/50.0/50.0/50.0/37.5/37.5/37.5/25.0/25.0/25.0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/
    12.5/12.5

I think that looks okay, not sure though. Since this will be my first time, some say I won't even need to go higher then 50mcg. If I do though, then it would be 75mcg for those 9 days at 50mcg.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    looks like a solid first time out with T3 if you stick around that you wont have any problems.

see what it does for you and adjust for your next time out.

shorty2big is offline Member
    looks good to me

great, thnx for the feedback, maybe if i'm lucky, and a miracle happens, i'll look like your avatar shorty2big

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    personally I dont think 50 is enough I did 80 or 100 cant remember cos I had 20mcg tabs first cycle and I notice a little different it was jsut a test cycle for about 2-3 weeks using the same method next time would get up to 100mcg quicker and stay at that then slowly come down just my ideas

peace

Well yeah, it might be not enough, not sure. I will find out soon enough, LOL

I have enough of though, to see if it's not enough, then I'll raise it a bit.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    terinox,

are you using any test with the T3? You shouldnt have any problem with the doses you are using. They are pretty low! The first time I used T3, I went all the way up to 100mcg/ed, but I was also running test/EQ/winny with it. I had no problems! Just make sure you cycle down slowly!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    those are pretty low doses if you are running AAS with it but if not then that might be as much as you want to do, since it can be pretty catabolic if you are running too much - You could probably skip the first day of ramp up (12.5mcg) and add one day at max (50mcg) - other than that it looks good

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    those are pretty low doses if you are running AAS with it but if not then that might be as much as you want to do, since it can be pretty catabolic if you are running too much - You could probably skip the first day of ramp up (12.5mcg) and add one day at max (50mcg) - other than that it looks good
    Actually I will be doing juice with it

Weeks 1-10 = Test E
    Weeks 8-12 = Winny
    Weeks 8 to finish = Cytomel

That is my plan, does that sound okay? Should I up the dosage to 100mcg? What is the difference if you are taking AS with it? Will it weaken the effects of T3?

What if I run it with Winny only (I will be doing this in the spring). Can I take T3 alone? Without AS? So many people say it's too catabolic! I have enough Winny.

So, like I said, i'm doing a cycle in Sept, and i'll be doing the T3 near the end with the winny/test. THEN in the spring time, around March/April, i'm going to do ANOTHER T3 cycle but ONLY with Winny. How does that sound?

Thread Information