evilways is offline New Member

Sust or test????

Ok....will sust 250 at 500 mg a week or test 200 at 400mg a week be the best option.I will try and run it with anadrol 50 im going to T.J so I here anadrol is a hard one to find. If i cant get anadrol any replacements. I need a cycle that will clear in a few months thats why I was gong with sus and anadrol. Im 6' 220 with 10-12% any help will be great. thanks all

evilways

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sust is test

I just read the thread by bigcheer said it was not the same just wanted to clear things up.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My preference would be T200 as it is a single ester test. Sust is a blend consisting of 4 seperate test esters one of which is test prop. However, in 250mg of sust, only 60mg is prop (esterless for a quick start). So even at 500mg/week of sust you are only getting 120mg/week of prop and that is WAY too low to effectivly kickstart things. Sp I feel like the prop is being wasted. BUT, sust is still a good drug and WILL produce results.

G-S Guest
    Sust is a form of test. T200 is enanthate , another form of test.

TEST is TEST, imo.

Ok test is test so the t200 would be the better choice.....I should prob do a search but i will risk a flame and ask..how should i run it and with what..remember i need it to clear in a few months.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Enanthate will stay in your system for up to 3 months.

So what should i run the t.enanthate with??

G-S Guest
    What are your goals? Experience?

Goals:To be the best i can be. want massive strenght gains. In at 400 on the bench want 450. Squat 550 want 3000000. Deadlift 475 {from what im told you should be able to deadlift more than you squat. Dont know what the hell happend to me} As you can see for a young guy at 220 im all around average. yes average if you have a stedy workout program anyone can achive my stats. so I want to pass average and put on 10-20lbs. That is i want to keep at least 15lbs. I think that all you need tahnks for the help.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hit that test at 400/week, stack it with eq or deca @400/week. And you'll probably get 480lbs on bench in 10 weeks. I'm up over 65lbs on my bench in 7 weeks. Research and you'll get there. Good Luck Bro.

can the eq be obtained in good ol t.j. So if it is t200 at 400mgs that is only 2mls. What is the mgs in 1 ml of eq....havent done to much studying on the eq.

Thread Information