streamline is offline New Member

Mass gain from clenbuterol?

I have been researching into my next cutting cycle and have became interested in clenbuterol . Many articles suggest that not only does it burn fat but it also increases lean muscle tissue. I know that it cant be the gains seen from dbol or any real mass steroid but i have read that it can be compared to winny. IS this true, will i notice any lean muscle gain from a cycle of clenbuterol?

I am going to do a 2 week on 2 week off and in the off weeks i will use a eca stack.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No. Clen has no anabolic effect in humans but does have a nice anticatabolic effect which makes it a popular choice between cycles. It's effects won't be close to winny.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Unless you're a cow, you probably won't gain muscle from it.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Funny thing is, I started taking Clen DURING my cycle, and have felt as if ive gotten weaker. Coincedently, I also read a few post on some boards saying that Clen can actully be catabolic. The popular opinion is that its anti-catabolic, which is why I decided to use it during my cycle (and planned on using it post cycle too), but the slight loss of strength last week made me wonder if its catabolic, or its just my mind playing with me. Any thoughts?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well it would have to be really catabolic to effect you on your cycle which it is not. Did it cause you to have trouble going to sleep or eating? Did you lose weight while taking the clen ? I don't use clen much and since I don't come off anymore I really can't give as good a critique on the anticatabolic effects as some others may be able to. I have never heard of anyone losing strength from it on cycle without other factors however.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Well, my sleep patterns were unaffected (i think, there might have been a night or two where i couldnt get to sleep, but that could be due to many factors). Ive had no trouble eating. I didnt loose weight, but my BF (accordign to my wonderful tanita scale ) dropped a percet or 2. But my BF readings have been ALL fucked up since starting the cycle (when I first started it showed me dropping BF like mad, even though my waist blew up! THen I started taking Fina, eating slightly cleaner, and my BF shown skyrocketed (waist line stayed the same). So who the hell knows.

I may have just had a bad week, thats all. But still kinda disheartening when this cycle has been nothing but awesome strength gains on a week to week basis

streamline is offline New Member
    dude thats weird, theres something wrong

Thread Information