Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member

Ractopamine Hydrochloride??

SUMMARY:
    The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is amending the animal drug regulations to reflect approval of a new animal drug application (NADA) filed by Elanco Animal Health, A Division of Eli Lilly and Co. The NADA provides for use of a ractopamine hydrochloride Type A medicated article to make Type B and Type C medicated swine feeds. The Type C medicated finishing swine feeds are used for increased rate of weight gain, improved feed efficiency, and increased carcass leanness.

http://www.pntechnologies.com/Paylean.htm
    http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthre...threadid=75730

Sounds like clenbuteral, rite? Anybody know?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Superfrk is posting his results on it on BSS. The threads are too long to copy and paste so I suggest checking it out every couple of days. He updates it just about every other day. He is comparing it to a VERY low dose DNP .

samoth is offline Member
    Very interesting... keep us posted

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    If you already have an extremely muscled show pig, you might want to consider feeding the 4.5 gram/ton rate initially. If one feeds the 18 grams/ton rate you may create such a heavy muscled pig that he will appear "freakish" to a judge. You may create what some judges refer to as "this pig having too much muscle in relation to his frame size".

that does not sound like DNP , rather clenbuteral, maybe it is exactly like clen , works great for a show pig, but less for a juice junkie......

http://www.pntechnologies.com/Paylean.htm

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I am just telling you guys what he told the BSS bro's it was like, I haven't tried the stuff, like I said you should go over there and check it out.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yeah but......

who wants a muscle bound pig?oh...............for us to use the stuff you mean!!!hahaha

landshark is offline Associate Member

this stuff sounds like good sh**

I e-mailed the company from the link and asked if it would be available in any other mediums, like spray or powder; told them i didn't trust their feed and will only use my own...
    Only the best for my juiced up pigs.
    We'll see if I get a response...

Thread Information