YZFR6 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Questions

I've been reading the board for awhile and trying to do my research before asking any questions. First off, I'm 24 years old, 6 Foot, 175lbs and I've been lifting for about 8 years but only trying to build mass for the last two (the first 6 were training for swimming). I lost about 60 pounds about 4 years ago and went down to 145. But I went from 145 to 175 (~17% b/f) in these last two years from lifting and made some good gains but I haven't gone up much lately, I just seem to gain more fat.

Here is what I've come up with for my 1st cycle from my research on the board:

Week 1-11 400mg/wk test Enathate
    Week 1-10 400mg/wk EQ
    Week 1-4 30mg Dbol
    Week 9-13 50mg/day Winny (not sure about the winny still opinions? )

Week 1-15 .25mg/armidex/liquidex
    Should this be per week? or day? also should I have more in case of gyno? or some thing else like provo?

Week 13-15 Clomid

I'm also thinking about a 2wk switch in weeks 13-24 between Clen /ECA post cycle to try and shed some of the fat I know I will gain since I gain fat fairly easily.

Thanks for any input guys this board is great!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You know what I think you got it. I give you the new user of the month award. You did your research understand ester lengths and know what you need to do post cycle. To answer your questions the arimidex should be taken everyday and it always helps to have extra on hand. I also like to have Nolvadex on hand in case gyno symptoms develop although in this case I doubt you will have any problems. I am sure you will have a successful cycle and keep us updated on your progress.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Have to agree with Rickson. That cycle looks pretty good to me. I would run the dbol 50mgs ed.

MindBomb is offline Member
    I also agree that you did your homework well. However, 6' 175l at 17% BF does not seem right to me if you are training. Not a flame bro, but I think you should stay natural for a while longer. What's your traing like? I think you could push your self harder in the gym and you'll see gains without AAS yet.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Oops posted twice...My bad.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Thats the exact cycle I just set up for my second one. I'm not starting it until October though. I just got done doing a testo and eq cycle. It was a light one but I wanted to see how my body would react. I'm letting my body get back to normal and then starting again. Keep me up to date on your progress. Good Luck Bro , Sick1

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    Cycle looks well planned out. D-bol might be better if bumped up to 40-50mgs/day. If you want less water retention, armidex helps if taken through-out the cycle.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Yup good job man. I would probably extend the Winny. After using it I will propably throw it in most every cycle I do. I would say 6 weeks would be great for it. Give your liver at least a 2-3 week rest between the dbol and winny, prefferably longer. For me, I would drop the dbol in favor of the winny, extend it to 7 weeks and have some serious fun. You could always kick start with Prop, but thats a lotta pokes for a first cycle, though then you get the best of both worlds:-).

DMX

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, I tried to do my homework... Ok so changes are .25 armidex a day throughout and Nolvadex on hand. Now is 4 weeks too little liver recovery time to wait between dbol and winny? I'd like to keep the dbol to jumpstart everything, but I think I'd rather have the winny at the end of the cycle instead if I cant do both. If I extend the winny to 7 weeks like DiMensionX suggests when should I start it week 4?

MindBomb, I'm not sure about that BF% really it was from the calculator on the homepage here, is that really accurate? I'll post a few pics in the pics section.

I do train my ass off and really push myself. I'm one of those people that loves the feeling you get after doing those last two reps that you didnt think you could even do also my buddy who I work out with is great at getting me to do those last few reps.

My lifting schedule is like this currently:
    Monday: Chest (Bench, Incline, Decline, Cables)

Tuesday: Biceps(Dumbell curls, Preacher, Curls straight bar, Hammer Curls)
    Triceps(Skull crushers, Pulldowns with either a split rope or the bar, overhead cable, close grip bench.

Wednesday: Legs (Sqats, Leg press, Stepdowns, Seated leg press & curl)

Thursday: Shoulders (Military press, Shrugs, Traps with a straight bar, lateral rases, crossovers on the cables)

Friday: Back (Wide grip pullups 15seconds up and 15 seconds down, Lat pulldowns, Rows, Dumbell Bent over rows)

Sat-Sun Off

Thats pretty much my base workout I try to change it up every month or so as far as what days I do things and different grips dumbells vs. bars, etc. I start with 4 sets on my first excercise and 3 on all other sets, as far as weight goes I try to do 12 10 8 reps but depending on what it is I may go down to 4-6 reps on the last set for things like bench and some back excercises. I've also been doing 30 min of cardio in the mornings to keep the BF down for the summer.

Currently I'm eating roughly 3000-3500 cals a day with about 250-300 grams of protien in that, I try to eat healthy, lots of chicken and lean beef. I try to keep the carbs at a resonable level and stay pretty low on fats.
    Last edited by YZFR6; 08-14-2002 at 02:21 PM.

Thread Information