Thread: steroids ?

zack3441 is offline New Member

steroids ?

what r the honest to god side affects of anobolic steroids cause i have read both sides of the story and 1 said that all he has had is a minor surgery and that the side effects r all made up by the media. then one says that all these things happened to them so if any one could help me out and does it shrink the penis?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Dude, all the answers are here at your fingertips. Check out yonder "search" button at the upper right.

your question is basically, hey I have done no research, just sum everything up for me...

full contact is offline Junior Member
    made my pecker 16in long and 12 in around my balls look like rasians thow

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sides are both drug and individual specific. The question you ask is almost impossible to answer. Do some research and then narrow your question down to something more specific.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Research

zack3441 is offline New Member
    i no to research but u all no so i was wondering fromm ur experiences so what has happened to yall since u started good and bad

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    side effects, what side effects? OHHHHH, those under STEROID RESOURCES that say side effects!

Mini Swol is offline New Member
    Lets see, my side effects.

My dick gets hard if the wind blows on it, I wanna smash every girl in sight.
    Got alittle bit of acne but not too much
    Nuts tucked a bit but came back after my post cycle of clomed and hcg .

Nothing serious here and this is from only a cycle of T-2 and deca . It just varies from one person to the next. How prone to gyno you are vs. someone else ect.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    side effects, what side effects? OHHHHH, those under STEROID RESOURCES that say side effects!
    go to the home page at the top, then follow BE_STONG's wisdom. then read, then read some more. then read everything all over again.

still growin is offline Member
    Dude, put a little effort into researching first. But after you do, Read the rest of this post!

Side effects depend on the drug, and more importantly the person. There is no way to tell you what is going to happen to you. If I knew what would happen to me with what drugs, I would only take the ones with no sides and massive gaines! Educate yourself on the risks of each steroid , the pick how much you are willing to risk! Remember, it is your body!!!

Thread Information