brigreen8 is offline New Member

Help!!, first time winny user

If anyone can help me or give me good advice, it would be much appreciated. First time user in decent shape and have been lifting on and off for some time. I want to cut myself up. I'm 6'2" and weigh @ 215.

Ive been reading lots of your threads on the Zambon pink Winnys and also these 50mg light blue ** winnys.
    Which are better?
    Do you take 50mgs or 100mgs/day?
    Do you chew or swallow them?
    And how long should I do them for?

I have access to both but it seems the 50mg **Winnys
    may be better?

Any opinions???

Help is appreciated......

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    For all those questions you've asked, you probally need to do some research. Winn is not the best for cutting.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    All oral cycles are not the way to go. Injections are safer and more effective.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I feel Winny is great for cutting. Though I have no experiance with the chinamans 50mg tabs I have heard they are "ok", however I still wouldn't use them as I think the dude is shady.

I had White 5mg Stanozols from Europe and they worked GREAT @ 75mg's ED. I currently have Zambon Amps and I can't wait to start them.

I agree with Pete 100%, don't waste your time on just Winny or an all oral cycle. Toss in some Test and either Deca or EQ and you will be a happy mofo:-)

DMX

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Zambon's are going to be higher quality and properly dosed. I have never done ** winny but haven't heard any bad complaints. Personally I would go with the zambon's (injectible if you have access) if you have the money. All oral cycles are not a good choice as previously stated.

brigreen8 is offline New Member
    thank you everyone for your suggestions

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would add some eq with the winny.

My first cycle was an EQ/winny stack and I was pleased with my results. Made me vascular and defined. Gained about 8-10lbs. Zambons are one on the best, if not THE best winny there is. Of course if you want the best your gonna have to pay for it. I've heard alot of good things about ** winny, and for the price you can't beat it. 50mgs ED for about 6 wks should do it, but you really should stack it with something(Ethanate or EQ) as previously stated. I know that ** must be chewed in order for it to be absorbed properly. Listen to these guys when they say that injectables are safer and more effective. They've been around and they know from expirence. Outstanding advice guys. Hope this helped ya out Brigreen.

Braski is offline Junior Member
    I have taken 50mg, 10mg, and 2 mg winnys liked the 10's the best because it was easy to spread the daily dosage. I recently started on Depot and it is much much much better. Started eod day injections and am now up to 50mg (1cc) every day. I have been eating pretty clean with mild cardio. Weights are up and BF% is down. The Depot also seems to alleviate some of the bloat that I had noticed from the dosage of Cypionate (500 mg/week) that I am taking. Good luck and if you can't get Depot go with the 50mgs half in the am Half in the pm. Remember winny half life is in the neighborhood of 12-16 hours. A split dosage would then be optimal.

Thread Information