the bullet is offline New Member

Lightbulb drug testers on my tail !!!

Can anybody give me some good sound advice, with experience in this matter.ie(ex athletes) i,am an international athlete, and i,ve heard that my national govering body drug testing team are looking for me, i,ve been avoiding them for a week now, but its stressing me out to say the least!!
    the cycle I was on is out of me in 2 months, but its going tobe hard to maintain this evading them.
    I have also informed my coach that i have retired through injury, the testers and my govering body don,t know that i,am aware there onto me,
    Can I refuse them, and say i,am retired or can they still demand to test me

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    moved and bumped for you bro.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by the bullet
    Can anybody give me some good sound advice, with experience in this matter.ie(ex athletes) i,am an international athlete, and i,ve heard that my national govering body drug testing team are looking for me, i,ve been avoiding them for a week now, but its stressing me out to say the least!!
    the cycle I was on is out of me in 2 months, but its going tobe hard to maintain this evading them.
    I have also informed my coach that i have retired through injury, the testers and my govering body don,t know that i,am aware there onto me,
    If youn are retired they can not force you to test. If they thinkl you retired because of the test and plan on coming back you will have problems. They wiil probably say if you dont take the test you can not come back. I would probably stay away from them and everyone else involved with them.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This place might be able to help you.

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/

JohnnyB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    put some bleach on your fingers...when you do the open door test just piss on your fingers a little, the bleach will give you a negative test...that will buy you some time. If it's blood testing than you'll have to keep avoiding them till it's out of your system.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    What where you on. Dosages? Who is looking for you. Depending on your sport if you refuse a test you will be suspended. Answer these q's and i can help you out some more.

i was on testiviron,sustanon ,and oxbolone there dection time is around 3 months, the drug testers will test my urine, i,ve been clean around a month so far, this cat and mouse is driving me round the bend, thanx for the support guys

[
    its a urine test,won,t bleach put the "ph" levels through the roof,and the lab will ask for a retest??? i,ve read something similar before, but heh thanx for the support,its a very good idea

QUOTE=Mallet]put some bleach on your fingers...when you do the open door test just piss on your fingers a little, the bleach will give you a negative test...that will buy you some time. If it's blood testing than you'll have to keep avoiding them till it's out of your system.[/QUOTE]

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    [
    its a urine test,won,t bleach put the "ph" levels through the roof,and the lab will ask for a retest??? i,ve read something similar before, but heh thanx for the support,its a very good idea

Bleach won't work, if it did everyone would pass their tests. Get clean urine from a friend. Get a condom and some ky. Unroll the condom and stick it up your ass w/ a round object. You've got to be completly relaxed for this.(use ky). Get a syringe and place it in the condom and fill it up . slowly drawing back the syringe. Tie off the condom or clip it to where it's air tight. Go take your test. If they search you then you'll still pass. DO NOT let a doctor in the rrom w/ you. This sucks but desperate times call for desperate measures. If it means getting kicked out of your sport or sticking some piss up your ass, stick it up your ass. If they're not this strick then get a vile and some double sided sticky tape and stick it to your sac and the inside of your leg(this will also keep it @ good body temp. If you have two use to small vials( one on each side ) then do so. If they watch you piss then your ****ed either way. Allthough i have heard of guys getting a urethra(or however it's spelt) stuck up the penis into the bladder and pumping clean urin in. Hey man, whatever you got to do to pass!! Good luck. Hope this helps

QUOTE=Mallet]put some bleach on your fingers...when you do the open door test just piss on your fingers a little, the bleach will give you a negative test...that will buy you some time. If it's blood testing than you'll have to keep avoiding them till it's out of your system.
    [/QUOTE]

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a bad situation to be in and I wish I could help you. You are right the drugs are still active in your system if its only been one month since your last injections of testoviron and sustanon . Both those take up to 3 months. I was going to suggest the same site JohnnyB has. That seems to be the site going around the boards for help with cleansing. Good luck bro. LMR

thanx again, i,ve heard that cleansing products don,t work, quote from "meal ticket": if they did work everybody would be using them, and no-one would get caught in the first place, some of these guys who get caught have unlimited funds$$$ ie (track & field)
    keep the ideas coming and thanx for the support

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Thats a bad situation to be in and I wish I could help you. You are right the drugs are still active in your system if its only been one month since your last injections of testoviron and sustanon. Both those take up to 3 months. I was going to suggest the same site JohnnyB has. That seems to be the site going around the boards for help with cleansing. Good luck bro. LMR

Thread Information