Thread: Oral Cycle?

Crush is offline New Member

Question Oral Cycle?

I have been reading the posts regarding injection problems. As some of you have read, neither my partner nor myself have experimented with steroids yet. I was wondering is it feasible to get good results with an oral cycle. Obvouisally, Dianabol gives great results, but what other oral steroid would one combine with it in order to retain the gains. My initial thought was Winstrol tabs, but after doing more research, I am starting to doubt that. I was just curious if any oral stack would lead to the gains of a Dianabol, Deca , Sustanon stack? My personal thought is probably know, but any thoughts? Since neither of us have any experience, I just didn?t want to poke him with a needle, without ever doing it, or watching it done. Pills are hard to screw up. Thanks again in advance. I hope the knowledge I gain over time will be able to in turn help someone on this board in the future.

Crush

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Do more research and when you are ready, do a full cycle.

Everyone has the fear of poking at first, but once you do it, you will realize it is not that bad.

You will not find an oral cycle that will give you the strength or weight gains that a injectible(s) + oral will, period, end of story.

gotta agree with you there...

Listen to Xbiker, just inject. It is really hard to screw up in any way that is really dangerous. Just get the right size needles and poke away. The only thing that you'll probably do wrong is maybe hit a vein. Make sure you aspirate and then you can avoid that too.

I felt the same way too before my first cycle, bro. But the fact of the matter is, just get over the fear and do it.

Peace

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh come on

just stab yourself pussboy.hahaha.just kidding.it was the first thing that came to my head!!no for though.stick around and learn from everyone.you'll feel at eas in time and once you devirginze yourself w/ the pins it will be like riding a bike

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay I have a semi new take on all oral cycles, well sort of. I know a bro who is trying the sublingual primo's (not really oral as in swallow but close enough, serves the same purpose) with anavar and winstrol . That is one of the closest things I can recommend for an all oral cycle for anyone. Okay well not anyone b/c most people (all but the newest of new) won't get that much in terms of weight gain from it. Strength gain should be pretty significant though.

Also a good friend of mine is going on a sublingual suspension/winstrol stack in a couple of weeks. I will let you guys know how they both turn out if interested.

I am not afraid of needles or anything like that, I just don't want to screw up a shot that is all. As I prevouisally mentioned, If I decided to juice along with me friend (as he is going to), I would more than likely do a sus./d bal/deca cycle for 8-12 weeks. I just didn't know how much to take and for how long on each. I think going on d bal for 12 weeks and never using before might be harsh. That was the cycle I wanted to do, if I decide to do one.

Crush

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    dbol for 4-6 weeks and the sus and deca for 12 weeks bro, don't run the dbol for 12 weeks.

Thanks! I am not sure if I am going to do the juice yet, but my partner is going to. He wants me to shoot him up. I don't know. I told him I would like an idoit, so am doing as much research as I can. I will probably have an ER set up when I am ready lol. Anyway, thanks for the advice again. One more thing, how big of a gain could one expect from a first cycle (never doing any kind of jucie or supplements) doing 30 mg of d bal, for 5 weeks, decca 400 mg 12 weeks, and sus. 500 mg. 12 weeks. Both me and my partner are 22? I am 235 he is 225. Thanks

Crush

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I sometimes get oral on my cycle. I even give it. But as far as Juice goes, they called it "juice" for a reason, or they would have named Steroids "pills" or something along those lines.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I sometimes get oral on my cycle. I even give it.
    LMFAO...

I hope you meant with a girl...... LOL

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i'm not gonna touch that oral thing! as for the post, xbiker has it right on the money, as does kizer_soce.

Thread Information